Grill It Baby!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
View attachment 20085 Practice chicken time!!

I dialed "9 1"...just scream if you catch on fire and I'll press "1" again...;)
Rule number one no frozenness at all , rule number two keep it at least 325 at all times, 3 and a half minutes per pound, rule number three have a hose nearby and never leave it to get a beer or cocktail, rule number four its easier to block the wind if any , that keeps the flame consistent, rule number five make sure you have enough gas to complete the 1 hour or less process. Rule number six drop it down slowly and don't get scared.

upsbeernut

I bought an butterball indoor turkey fryer which also steams and boils. Thought I would try it out and steam some king crab legs and medium shrimp. Threw some old bay in the water for taste. Melted butter, had homemade Cole slaw and Martha white hushpuppies mix doctored up with onions, green chilies and cayenne powder fried in a pot.

upsbeernut

I can fry anything should have been called the fry daddy.
I bought an butterball indoor turkey fryer which also steams and boils. Thought I would try it out and steam some king crab legs and medium shrimp. Threw some old bay in the water for taste. Melted butter, had homemade Cole slaw and Martha white hushpuppies mix doctored up with onions, green chilies and cayenne powder fried in a pot.

oldngray

nowhere special
Rule number one no frozenness at all , rule number two keep it at least 325 at all times, 3 and a half minutes per pound, rule number three have a hose nearby and never leave it to get a beer or cocktail, rule number four its easier to block the wind if any , that keeps the flame consistent, rule number five make sure you have enough gas to complete the 1 hour or less process. Rule number six drop it down slowly and don't get scared.

It is very difficult to get a fresh (unfrozen) turkey. Usually when you try to buy a supposedly fresh turkey it has been frozen at some time and then thawed. Often the center will still be icy when you try to deep fry it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I can fry anything should have been called the fry daddy.
You're from the same state as Paula Deen....you people would deep fry sticks of butter! lol
2014-11-17-10-12-00--844762816.jpeg