Gropers OK if GOP or DIM?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Haven't you been keeping up ?
Pedophile is a mental disorder , where are the former and/or present children to backup your claims ?
This is not a condition that just goes away.
No, you're hung up on the concept that any male who interacts with teens is a child molester.

Pedophile is a person.
Pedophilia is the disorder.

floridays

Deflect much?
Nice Microsoft decided it was time to update my computer after days of me postponing. Sorry for the delay, but advantageous for me, I see you picked up a like in my absence by itwbf. The kitty man is smart enough to respond under the correct thread or post, whatever. Took advantage of his response to me to address hypocrisy on his behalf. Stellar performance IWBF.
Deflect from your statements, I've got underwear smarter than you.

Sportello

Nice Microsoft decided it was time to update my computer after days of me postponing. Sorry for the delay, but advantageous for me, I see you picked up a like in my absence by itwbf. The kitty man is smart enough to respond under the correct thread or post, whatever. Took advantage of his response to me to address hypocrisy on his behalf. Stellar performance IWBF.
Deflect from your statements, I've got underwear smarter than you.
Once again, your insults would work better if you could string together a coherent string of words.

BrownArmy

afraid of the u.s government, the guns here are a checks and balance

I find this argument ridiculous for two reasons.

One, if you think being armed will prevent the Government from neutralizing you personally, should they decide to do so, you’re delusional.

Two, and more importantly, the Government is ‘us’, in the sense that police/national guard/army are all made up of citizens.

Soooo...what?

The President says “the Army is in charge now, I’m the one in control of everything” ?

Not even.

I can imagine some sort of post-nuclear situation where the Government could exert martial law and have it stick, but we’re nowhere near that.

If you think personally owning guns is a check on the Government, I think you’re Looney-Toons.

As well, Americans are so deep in debt, we’re already controlled by the financial system. If the Government wants to control us, it sure as hell won’t be through force.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I find this argument ridiculous for two reasons.

One, if you think being armed will prevent the Government from neutralizing you personally, should they decide to do so, you’re delusional.

Two, and more importantly, the Government is ‘us’, in the sense that police/national guard/army are all made up of citizens.

Soooo...what?

The President says “the Army is in charge now, I’m the one in control of everything” ?

Not even.

I can imagine some sort of post-nuclear situation where the Government could exert martial law and have it stick, but we’re nowhere near that.

If you think personally owning guns is a check on the Government, I think you’re Looney-Toons.

As well, Americans are so deep in debt, we’re already controlled by the financial system. If the Government wants to control us, it sure as hell won’t be through force.
i dont think you know how civil wars begain, an army dont gurantee anything. For one it dont mean it is going to fire on u.s citzens nor have those same people join. The government can neutralize one person but a million in one people it cannot.