Gropers OK if GOP or DIM?

floridays

I'll stick with the side that believes in the US government. I'm pretty sure they outgun you.
I'll take the opportunity to respond to a question I asked you the other day. How's the cat doing, the one that you own. The one that you feed dead animals to satisfy your own pleasure. Animals have to die to feed your pleasure. Tell tony the tiger to enjoy his puss n boots.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There would be hearings if he is elected.

Or it could be a 'double dog dare'.
No, its fake.
The client stated that she never had any contact with Judge Moore after the alleged encounter ( 1977 ), but he handled her divorce in 1999 . And the way her court papers were signed is identical to the way it is written in her yearbook.

Sportello

I'll take the opportunity to respond to a question I asked you the other day. How's the cat doing, the one that you own. The one that you feed dead animals to satisfy your own pleasure. Animals have to die to feed your pleasure. Tell tony the tiger to enjoy his puss n boots.
Deflect much?

Sportello

No, its fake.
The client stated that she never had any contact with Judge Moore after the alleged encounter ( 1977 ), but he handled her divorce in 1999 . And the way her court papers were signed is identical to the way it is written in her yearbook.
You are (very) confused.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
But if Congress is not holding any hearings on the matter , why would a lawyer state that she and her client are willing to testify ?
roy moore is not in the senate, therefore congress is null and void. Nothing for them to investigate or heat