Hunter

oldngray

nowhere special
It's all over hunters laptop. Smh.
Hunter-and-FBI.jpg

vantexan

Think we’ll hear the NRA crying about how the government infringed on Biden’s rights?
Infringed? The Federal prosecutor Weiss had all of this info in 2018. Most Americans would have been prosecuted years ago. They tried to give Hunter a sweetheart deal that would've given him immunity from any future Federal prosecution. If you ever get in trouble I hope you get the same considerations.

Speaking of which, the prosecutors introduced Hunter's laptop into evidence as proof that he was doing illegal drugs while he applied for the gun. Had a FBI agent testify to its authenticity. This is the same laptop the FBI had in its possession since March 2020 and had told Big Tech that it was Russian disinformation. That 51 intelligence officers signed off as Russian disinformation. The one y'all laughed and scoffed at. Said it was a fabrication of the Right. So when do we start to see prosecutions about what's exposed on the laptop? And I don't mean Hunter's privates. Tens of millions of dollars peddling influence to our foreign adversaries. Trying to hide it through phony shell corporations. Our president went after his chief political rival with lawfare while the Democratic Party and the Washington bureaucracy and the liberal media covered for his crimes.

Hunter is likely to get convicted for not paying millions in taxes. And his father is likely to pardon him on the way out the door if not before. Good riddance.

Next Day Err

Infringed? The Federal prosecutor Weiss had all of this info in 2018. Most Americans would have been prosecuted years ago. They tried to give Hunter a sweetheart deal that would've given him immunity from any future Federal prosecution. If you ever get in trouble I hope you get the same considerations.

Speaking of which, the prosecutors introduced Hunter's laptop into evidence as proof that he was doing illegal drugs while he applied for the gun. Had a FBI agent testify to its authenticity. This is the same laptop the FBI had in its possession since March 2020 and had told Big Tech that it was Russian disinformation. That 51 intelligence officers signed off as Russian disinformation. The one y'all laughed and scoffed at. Said it was a fabrication of the Right. So when do we start to see prosecutions about what's exposed on the laptop? And I don't mean Hunter's privates. Tens of millions of dollars peddling influence to our foreign adversaries. Trying to hide it through phony shell corporations. Our president went after his chief political rival with lawfare while the Democratic Party and the Washington bureaucracy and the liberal media covered for his crimes.

Hunter is likely to get convicted for not paying millions in taxes. And his father is likely to pardon him on the way out the door if not before. Good riddance.
I was being facetious. I know there’s a lot of Second Amendment absolutists here and I’m poking fun at the idea that they’re not going to be consistent with their beliefs because this concerns a family member of a political enemy.

I personally kind of think that Hunter :censored2:ed around and found out. Don’t lie on a federal form and expect to get away with it.

vantexan

I was being facetious. I know there’s a lot of Second Amendment absolutists here and I’m poking fun at the idea that they’re not going to be consistent with their beliefs because this concerns a family member of a political enemy.

I personally kind of think that Hunter :censored2:ed around and found out. Don’t lie on a federal form and expect to get away with it.
Hunter did a lot of things and expected to get away with it. So far with the help of the liberal establishment he has gotten away with most of it. If his girlfriend hadn't tossed his pistol into a dumpster no one would've ever heard about him lying on a gun application. Funny how the most brilliant man Joe Biden has ever known has put their whole enterprise in jeopardy by leaving things lying around that could incriminate him.

Next Day Err

Hunter did a lot of things and expected to get away with it. So far with the help of the liberal establishment he has gotten away with most of it. If his girlfriend hadn't tossed his pistol into a dumpster no one would've ever heard about him lying on a gun application. Funny how the most brilliant man Joe Biden has ever known has put their whole enterprise in jeopardy by leaving things lying around that could incriminate him.
Is what it is. That’s the legal system.

Box Ox

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1718152023999.png

Next Day Err

Successful appeal if that could happen by January 20. Presidential pardon from dad if not. Joe is not going to leave Hunter hanging. I’d be surprised if many people truly think he would.
The maximum sentence is 25 years but it would be surprising if he got that severe of a sentence being a first time offender. I think he gets no more than 3 years or maybe just probation. Same with Donald Trump.