Ground Scam Exposed

NC man

Raj and Fred Jr have a problem understanding that when you bury a guy or gal with 150 plus stops and pay them 15 to 20 an hour with no benefits ,or maybe a few they end up saying friend this and move on

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Raj and Fred Jr have a problem understanding that when you bury a guy or gal with 150 plus stops and pay them 15 to 20 an hour with no benefits ,or maybe a few they end up saying friend this and move on
I heard they're going to have managers submit the names of their 4 best couriers, who will be immediately topped out plus $3/hour. In return, they're going to take 4 topped out couriers and cut their pay. You heard it here first!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I heard they're going to have managers submit the names of their 4 best couriers, who will be immediately topped out plus $3/hour. In return, they're going to take 4 topped out couriers and cut their pay. You heard it here first!
So, you admit that it was a HUGE mistake to eliminate incentives, and accountability, in the first place.

Chalk up another management mistake for the books.

bacha29

Raj and Fat Freddy are having a hard time getting used to the peasants dictating their terms to them. It was always the other way around.....What they along with FXG contractors as well as Dano and Old Falcon Fart don't realize is that this is 2022 not 1982 and the public work environment is much more hostile and flat out dangerous.....People are making it clear that they're not going out there and get shot, assaulted, kidnapped, mugged and mauled for any less than what the other main carriers are paying their people.

Perhaps in many ways there was a considerable measure of truth spoken when people asked me about the core focus of RPS/FXG...." There's cheap and then there's economical.....Right now, we're just cheap".

SFFX

Real simple lesson in life, you get what you pay for. Can't get A5 Wagyu at ground chuck prices. Fedex just got schooled by UPS the last 2 years in this lesson. Pay for good employees get good work from employees. Yes Amazons model is a body is a body and doesn't care if you stay, actually they dont want you to, cheap cheap cheap is all that matter. Workers have a bit of leverage now, (which is what a capitalism is supposed to have) competition should benefit employees as well as employers.

59 Dano

So, you admit that it was a HUGE mistake to eliminate incentives, and accountability, in the first place.

Chalk up another management mistake for the books.
You have no idea how funny I find it that the people who are so averse to accountability are the ones who lament that there isn't enough of it.

59 Dano

People are making it clear that they're not going out there and get shot, assaulted, kidnapped, mugged and mauled for any less than what the other main carriers are paying their people.
Because couriers routinely get shot, assaulted, kidnapped, mugged, and mauled.

bacha29

Because couriers routinely get shot, assaulted, kidnapped, mugged, and mauled.
Reports of such incidents circulate almost everyday. BTW I see your sports hero's broke your heart earlier today. Don't worry. Your mom has her shoulder pads on. Is she going in the game? Nah. She put them on to sop up your tears while crying on her shoulder.

vantexan

Reports of such incidents circulate almost everyday. BTW I see your sports hero's broke your heart earlier today. Don't worry. Your mom has her shoulder pads on. Is she going in the game? Nah. She put them on to sop up your tears while crying on her shoulder.
Can you link us to such reports?

59 Dano

Guess what your mom sops up for me.

As for my sports hero's... my sports hero's what? The fact that you struggle with basic English aside, the defense was lights out and deserved better than the slop Tannehill delivered. The postgame call-in show sounded like it was populated by guys like you and the usual bunch of clowns here, just plain delusional. Blaming questionable play calls earlier in the game for the loss instead of blaming the QB.

Last edited:

bacha29

Guess what your mom sops up for me.

As for my sports hero's... my sports hero's what? The fact that you struggle with basic English aside, the defense was lights out and deserved better than the slop Tannehill delivered. The postgame call-in show sounded like it was populated by guys like you and the usual bunch of clowns here, just plain delusional. Blaming questionable play calls earlier in the game for the loss instead of blaming the QB.
By your own admission you've make it quite clear that you and Ryan Tannehill do have something in common. Both are the whipping boys of a higher power. The only difference between you and Tannehill is that he didn't have the luxury of having his mom out there proving protection and making excuses for him.....Perhaps your mom could give Ryan's mon some tips on how to get your kid his job back.

I can understand however your obsession with football heroes being that you're about as coordinated as a guy with two left
nuts. At the same time however you've got to get a life or you're going to end up with CTE despite having never played a down. .

bacha29

Can you link us to such reports?
If you weren't taking off to Bezerkistan or Lower Slobovia all the time in an effort to get out of debt perhaps you wouldn't miss as much of what's happening here in the states. Your WI-FI can't report everything that's happening here and all Fox News better known as Mar-A-Lago TV does is take your political views and recite them back to you 24-7.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You have no idea how funny I find it that the people who are so averse to accountability are the ones who lament that there isn't enough of it.
You have no idea how hilarious I find it that managers hide behind their ineptitude and complete lack of situational awareness by transferring accountability to their workers.
(Do the best you can)

59 Dano

By your own admission you've make it quite clear that you and Ryan Tannehill do have something in common. Both are the whipping boys of a higher power. The only difference between you and Tannehill is that he didn't have the luxury of having his mom out there proving protection and making excuses for him.....Perhaps your mom could give Ryan's mon some tips on how to get your kid his job back.

I can understand however your obsession with football heroes being that you're about as coordinated as a guy with two left
nuts. At the same time however you've got to get a life or you're going to end up with CTE despite having never played a down. .
Why do you keep brining up Ryan Tannehill as a football hero of mine when I don't think he's that good?

I like football analogies because most people can understand them. Hoping you might, one of these days.

59 Dano

If you weren't taking off to Bezerkistan or Lower Slobovia all the time in an effort to get out of debt perhaps you wouldn't miss as much of what's happening here in the states. Your WI-FI can't report everything that's happening here and all Fox News better known as Mar-A-Lago TV does is take your political views and recite them back to you 24-7.
Bacha: Reports every day...
van: Links, please.
Bacha: here's a long-winded evasion.

59 Dano

You have no idea how hilarious I find it that managers hide behind their ineptitude and complete lack of situational awareness by transferring accountability to their workers.
(Do the best you can)
If I gave someone the tools and other resources he said he needed to successfully do their job, and he still failed, that's on him.