Ground Scam Exposed

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If I gave someone the tools and other resources he said he needed to successfully do their job, and he still failed, that's on him.
So if you shrug your shoulders, say ‘do the best you can’, and walk off, are you threatened with losing your job as an intimidation tactic too?

vantexan

If you weren't taking off to Bezerkistan or Lower Slobovia all the time in an effort to get out of debt perhaps you wouldn't miss as much of what's happening here in the states. Your WI-FI can't report everything that's happening here and all Fox News better known as Mar-A-Lago TV does is take your political views and recite them back to you 24-7.
Can you link us to such reports?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The only difference between you and Tannehill is that he didn't have the luxury of having his mom out there proving protection and making excuses for him.....Perhaps your mom could give Ryan's mon some tips on how to get your kid his job back.

I can understand however your obsession with football heroes being that you're about as coordinated as a guy with two left
nuts. At the same time however you've got to get a life or you're going to end up with CTE despite having never played a down. .
If you weren't taking off to Bezerkistan or Lower Slobovia all the time in an effort to get out of debt perhaps you wouldn't miss as much of what's happening here in the states. Your WI-FI can't report everything that's happening here and all Fox News better known as Mar-A-Lago TV does is take your political views and recite them back to you 24-7.
You sure are one bitter little lady.

bacha29

Why do you keep brining up Ryan Tannehill as a football hero of mine when I don't think he's that good?

I like football analogies because most people can understand them. Hoping you might, one of these days.
You were the one who was bad mouthing the guy.

bacha29

Can you link us to such reports?
12-17-19 Philadelphia FDX 12-29-21 Atlanta UPS. Philadelphia 11-30-21.Go check it out. There are plenty more reported robberies and assaults There is Lower Slobovia where you're at now the medium of exchange is in goats, tents and teenage brides . But, even there I sure there is a robbery from time to time.

vantexan

12-17-19 Philadelphia FDX 12-29-21 Atlanta UPS. Philadelphia 11-30-21.Go check it out. There are plenty more reported robberies and assaults There is Lower Slobovia where you're at now the medium of exchange is in goats, tents and teenage brides . But, even there I sure there is a robbery from time to time.
That hardly constitutes "daily." Exaggerate much?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So if you shrug your shoulders, say ‘do the best you can’, and walk off, are you threatened with losing your job as an intimidation tactic too?
If I give someone what he says he needs to do the job successfully, I say, "Looking forward to your improved performance."