Ground Taking My Express Freight

SmithBarney

I'm going to throw this out there in this thread as it seems appropriate(instead of starting a new thread). Last night at a truck stop I saw what appeared to be a FedEx Freight tractor pulling two pups,one a FedEx ground(purple/green)and a FedEx ground(purple/orange)like Express/Freight, but clearly badged FedEx ground(brand new at that). I have never seen this before. I occasionally see a FedEx Freight driver at one of these truck stops and will definitely ask him next time around. Any thought's?

All FedEx Will be Purple/Orange soon...to further confuse customers who already can't see the difference, most don't even notice that there are different colors(til you tell them)

dvalleyjim

I don't touch your stinking packages. I tell the customer that I'm sorry but I don't work for FedEx I work for some guy named Joe and can only pickup ground packages. If I take you express package It will be late and I FedEx will threaten my boss. I like to always educate customers that even though I'm in a FedEx Uniform, delivering FedEx packages, with FedEx equipment in a truck with FedEx branding that I don't work for FedEx. They just look at me confused.