Half Empty? NFL

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I agree. Were the actions by the players leading up to his speech also inflammatory? Or at least to be perceived as inflammatory by many people?
Well sure they were, I'm just pointing out that Trump has managed to make it all about himself by saying what he did. It's certainly his right to do that but I'm not sure it was the smartest move on his part.

Future

Victory Ride
IMG_5712.GIF

Protest this you filthy scum bags

I suppose. Just not seeing what "change" you think is going to happen with no real end game except "change".
Talk is cheap. If they really want change, donate time and money. Sponsor some after school programs, build some parks for them to have a place to play, start some scholarship programs so they have an equal opportunity at an education
Start with that, not taking a :censored2:ing knee during the anthem.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Department of justice did investigations and suits for civil rights violations of police departments against minorities in Baltimore, Cleveland, new Orleans, st louis, Chicago, and a lot of other areas. The findings and decisions could lead to positive change for those communities. I don't follow the NFL but I'm pretty sure some of these players have a vested interest in those communities.

Trump appointed ag sessions, who decided everything is honkey dorey and announced he's pulling out of that strategy. Now trump goes on this rant..... is it really any wonder why this kneeling thing has blown up now?

Trump needs to talk less about things he knows nothing about, and certainly needs to get off of twitter.