Half Empty? NFL

It will be fine

Treasury Secretary: NFL players can have First Amendment rights 'off the field'

So it seems Mnuchin wants the government to make up the rules for patriotism in the NFL.

Honestly, I use the national anthem to grab a pop or take a leak before the game starts. I think most at home are the same unpatriotic bastards I am. Or is patriotism just a show put on for the cameras?
It's all virtue signaling for the snowflake conservatives. They like to act like their feelings get hurt having to watch an incredibly minor protest. Just a way to play the victim.

bbsam

Staff member
It's all virtue signaling for the snowflake conservatives. They like to act like their feelings get hurt having to watch an incredibly minor protest. Just a way to play the victim.
Maybe they do stand hand over heart and sing along in their living rooms. Probably not though.

Future

Victory Ride

rod

Retired 22 years
My Vikings won today. I really don't give a crap whether they stood for the anthem or not.

:censored2: the Vikings---they just had to have their own little protest with the whole team locking arms. Pathetic :censored2: millionaires -------send the whole friend'in team to Canada as far as I'm concerned. I'm finished with the NFL.

rod

Retired 22 years
Treasury Secretary: NFL players can have First Amendment rights 'off the field'

So it seems Mnuchin wants the government to make up the rules for patriotism in the NFL.

Honestly, I use the national anthem to grab a pop or take a leak before the game starts. I think most at home are the same unpatriotic bastards I am. Or is patriotism just a show put on for the cameras?

I see the country is in good hands with your kind. "grab a pop or take a leak" ----you are pathetic

bbsam

Staff member
I see the country is in good hands with your kind. "grab a pop or take a leak" ----you are pathetic
It is what it is. Don't like it? Be honest: do you stand in your living room for the National Anthem? Or is it a show in public? You and your "flag pin" patriotism are pathetic.