Half Empty? NFL

newfie

I know I'll never watch another NFL game again. I bet Kaepernick didn't think he'd end up costing the NFL billions. It will be billions, trust me.

just think Kapernick is todays MLK , what a freaking riot. they could not possibly find a bigger idiot to lead the cause.

JL 0513

How much do you think it will cost them?

A lot if this continues. What do you think when attendance is tumbling and TV ratings are sliding significantly? Total NFL revenue losses could indeed reach billions.

This is the problem: Most football fans love America. In our view, these displays show disdain for it. Most Americans want nothing to do with these protests.

JL 0513

just think Kapernick is todays MLK , what a freaking riot. they could not possibly find a bigger idiot to lead the cause.

Remember this guy wore socks that portrayed cops as pigs on the field. Imagine if I traded my UPS socks in for those for a workday?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A lot if this continues. What do you think when attendance is tumbling and TV ratings are sliding significantly? Total NFL revenue losses could indeed reach billions.

This is the problem: Most football fans love America. In our view, these displays show disdain for it. Most Americans want nothing to do with these protests.
The ratings and attendance have been in a free fall for years.
I mean I guess it's good the owners have someone to blame now.
Who needs a bald eagle when you've got scapegoats.
The american way.

bbsam

Staff member

I doubt it. Eventually people will go back to ignoring the protesters and those upset at the protesters and get back to watching football.

JL 0513

Didn't know you were a team owner.
Can I borrow some money?

I'm saying if the team or the NFL wants to stop him or anyone, they can. So far they haven't and that's their choice. They just have to live with the consequences. Just saying the right time and place to protest is on your own time like everyone else with a job.

Take a look at UPS's job post for PVD's for example. You are not allowed to even have bumper stickers on the car you're using to deliver. This is standard operating procedure in work places.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm saying if the team or the NFL wants to stop him or anyone, they can. So far they haven't and that's their choice. They just have to live with the consequences. Just saying the right time and place to protest is on your own time like everyone else with a job.

Take a look at UPS's job post for PVD's for example. You are not allowed to even have bumper stickers on the car you're using to deliver. This is standard operating procedure in work places.
Can you link to PVD JOB posts?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Seems like a lot of snowflakes crying that african americans are ruining their safe space.... they're freaking kneeling. Give me a break, get over yourselves people. It's about the most passive non-invasive way to make a statement that there is. What a bunch of BS. Get over it, watch your crappy sport, drink your crappy beer, and watch your crappy team lose.

Kneeling, lmao. The fake outrage is hilarious.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seems like a lot of snowflakes crying that african americans are ruining their safe space.... they're freaking kneeling. Give me a break, get over yourselves people. It's about the most passive non-invasive way to make a statement that there is. What a bunch of BS. Get over it, watch your crappy sport, drink your crappy beer, and watch your crappy team lose.

Kneeling, lmao. The fake outrage is hilarious.
Do you think anybody is taking a knee just to look good, or worried about they might not look to certain people? Fake outrage on their part? I do.

bbsam

Staff member
Wanna know why seats are empty? In Chicago, it's because they have a crap team that's gone 10 and 25 in the last two years and three games. Who the hell wants to deal with $8 hotdogs and $12 beers to watch that crap?