Hammertime for SW Florida

yadig

I've lost count of how many times someone has told me that June 1st is when they flip the switch on rolling all Express freight to Ground and getting rid of virtually all Express couriers. I told them that no, that's when the integration of the corporate side of things is slated to launch. They tell me that I'm wrong and that's when everyone loses their jobs. I tell them that they've been getting rid of duplicate positions in the opcos and transitioning the remaining positions into place so that they can perform their duties in the integrated FedEx. They ask me how I know and I tell them--- because I'm involved in it, my some of my duties have changed, my home location has changed, and so on. Then I ask them how they know it's going to be The End Day.

They saw it on Facebook or Reddit. I do what I can to reassure them that that's not the case, they tell me that I'm lying, and I just laugh and let it go. If they're intent on losing sleep with worry, I won't stop them.
We can’t help it that they keep screwing up! I can’t wait till next week to see what district we’re a part of. 😂😂