Helene aftermath

Next Day Err

Do you even live in Florida? He's very popular here and if polls show he's not it's likely due to asshats from New York or Commifornia that moved here to get away from that stupidity.

Not sure. I know he's done good as any politician can do considering. Castle Doctrine, a plus, not sure I agree with concealed carry without a permit, but hey criminals will do it regardardless.
Buddy. I don’t need to live in FL to read public opinion polling.

slopright

I mean, she’s the tie breaking vote in the Senate and a place holder for the POTUS. It’s by definition a position that’s not meant to be in the spotlight. But she’s an anchor point to get what you would need from the federal government as a state governor. You don’t give the VP the cold shoulder unless you’re playing politics and trying to look tough.
the VP is not in the chain of communication and has never been in such a position prior to her present political ambitions.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
the VP is not in the chain of communication and has never been in such a position prior to her present political ambitions.
Chain of command does not include that dumb bitch. DeSantis is busy making decisions, he’s got no time to talk to a political hack that’s only trying to score points