Helene aftermath

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I see the left's narrative about desantis and Harris fell apart real quick when Biden undermined kamala's publicity stunt.
DeSantis looked understandably angry when Harris "blundered her way into this" as he put it while the media turned it into some big psychodrama and made DeSantis out to be the bad guy.

It amazes me how many people support her, and spare me the "hope and joy" bull:censored2:.

Next Day Err

its irrelevant to discuss. She is not in a position where she would approve or deny anything Desantis would need.

she's injecting herself for political reasons into a role she plays no part in.
Sheā€™s a surrogate for Biden. Maybe the POTUS wanted her to be point woman. DeSantis is a baby.

newfie

Sheā€™s a surrogate for Biden. Maybe the POTUS wanted her to be point woman. DeSantis is a baby.
i would think Biden would have told Desantis to expect her call if that was the case. instead he gave desantis his personal cell phone number to have him call him directly.

you folks are pretending to be blind to the fact Biden hates Kamalahaha

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1728439177261.png

vantexan

these politicians think they're figure heads. they forget they're actually supposed to manage government.
Seems like they've just been drawing a paycheck while unelected people behind the scenes are making all the decisions. And mostly bad decisions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A little hiccup to FEMA's plan.

As Breitbart News reported Monday, more than 255,000 customers across the southeast were still without power.
Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright told FOX News contributor Sara Carter in a video she posted to X on Tuesday.
Carter, who conducted the interview in Chimney Rock, North Carolina, without internet connection and later uploaded it to X, said that a lot of people she talked to have been turned down for the $750.

Wright responded, ā€œWell, they talked about ā€˜get on your phone and computer.ā€™ Do you not see what the devastation is? They donā€™t have a phone or computer!ā€

Appvol

A little hiccup to FEMA's plan.

As Breitbart News reported Monday, more than 255,000 customers across the southeast were still without power.
Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright told FOX News contributor Sara Carter in a video she posted to X on Tuesday.
Carter, who conducted the interview in Chimney Rock, North Carolina, without internet connection and later uploaded it to X, said that a lot of people she talked to have been turned down for the $750.

Wright responded, ā€œWell, they talked about ā€˜get on your phone and computer.ā€™ Do you not see what the devastation is? They donā€™t have a phone or computer!ā€