Helene aftermath

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I've got a shirt-tail relative in the Direct path of Milton as its projected now. She refused to evacuate even though she had many offers to ride north with others. It was nice knowing her.
When the :censored2: hits the fan she'll expect someone to come save her.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You really aren’t that smart are you. Hurricane Season is from June to November. October isn’t in the middle

So how many DNC MSM media talking points you going to have today. MAGA blah blah blah. Trump is a threat to this blah blah blah.

Today is day 12 with no power.
Personal responsibility goes a long way. When power goes out in my area my generator kicks in.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Interesting theory about cloud seeding.
Could the creation of this storm be the dems' October Surprise ?

Let that thought sink in.
A huge chunk of the population has no access to any power or roads, along with the massive amount of manpower that will be used to fix things. Unless some voted early, most will be unable to do so on Election Day.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
A friend of mine, UPS Operations manager, posted this on FB. His sister lives in Waynesville, NC.

"Update on my sister: She is well. Interesting stuff going on there. Some intensity increase to the point that folks feel that they should be carrying weapons. Food and gas are very limited. Stores are open with empty shelves because of resupply issues. What gas there is results in long lines to get it. The local, state and federal governments appear to be trying to sell that everything is back to normal in some areas. It is not. The fact that grocery stores are open does not mean they have food. The fact that a gas station is open, only means you plan to wait hours to get some gas. The Publix warehouse for that area was in Asheville and was flooded. Resupply has to come from other places and it isn’t happening well. Conspiracy stories abound. Generally the body count is very low and expected to be much higher. The press is being restricted from reporting in some areas. FEMA is invisible. The county relief folks shut down a restaurant near my sister that was giving away food. They require that all give aways be run thru them. I have encouraged her to leave the area, but she feels she needs to help. It is going to be a while until the area stabilizes. Supposedly someone is slashing tires of trucks bringing in food. Just really strange stuff going on."

tourists24

A friend of mine, UPS Operations manager, posted this on FB. His sister lives in Waynesville, NC.

"Update on my sister: She is well. Interesting stuff going on there. Some intensity increase to the point that folks feel that they should be carrying weapons. Food and gas are very limited. Stores are open with empty shelves because of resupply issues. What gas there is results in long lines to get it. The local, state and federal governments appear to be trying to sell that everything is back to normal in some areas. It is not. The fact that grocery stores are open does not mean they have food. The fact that a gas station is open, only means you plan to wait hours to get some gas. The Publix warehouse for that area was in Asheville and was flooded. Resupply has to come from other places and it isn’t happening well. Conspiracy stories abound. Generally the body count is very low and expected to be much higher. The press is being restricted from reporting in some areas. FEMA is invisible. The county relief folks shut down a restaurant near my sister that was giving away food. They require that all give aways be run thru them. I have encouraged her to leave the area, but she feels she needs to help. It is going to be a while until the area stabilizes. Supposedly someone is slashing tires of trucks bringing in food. Just really strange stuff going on."
When was this posted on facebook? Waynesville isn’t too far from my town. The Frog Level community there got destroyed. I’m definitely learning a lot about our local, state, federal, and private responses in all this

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1728526334575.png