Helene aftermath

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Lets be honest, the residents of western North Carolina are on the bottom of the federal government's priority list. They're mostly Christian, conservative, Trump-voting mountain folk whom the NYC to DC corridor functionary class could care less about and hope that they don't come out to vote so NC can flip blue.

David Axelrod said as much, claiming that the affluent Asheville liberals will have a much easier time going out to vote Democrat than the stranded, destitute rural folks up in the mountains.

This is the same government that is sending $157,000,000 in aid to Lebanon but FEMA apparently can get enough funds together to help THEIR OWN CITIZENS.

But that's ok. Trump is a convicted traitor-rapist and Kamala is joy and brat.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I had a conversation with environmentalist about repairing the roadways in NC.
That person was insisting that all environmental impacts studies be done first.
My point was to temporarily fix it now and fully repair later.
Couldn't make them see the failure of their position.

tourists24

Couldn't make them see the failure of their position.
That person should be air lifted to Chimney Rock/Lake Lure and tell this to the residents who live there

rod

Retired 23 years
Couldn't make them see the failure of their position.alltht has to happen is for one idiot to find an old chicken bone

All that has to happen around here is for one idiot to find an old chicken bone or say they think there may be a rare turtle within a hundred miles and the project is shut down for years.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1728801415608.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
All that has to happen around here is for one idiot to find an old chicken bone or say they think there may be a rare turtle within a hundred miles and the project is shut down for years.
Have to be careful. That turtles farts may contain the cure for cancer.

Box Ox