Helene aftermath

Doublestandards

No. Are you? As a moderate conservative, can you tell me what a woman is?

Can you believe that this conversation even exists today?
you guys bring it up more than anyone else. Let people be who they want to be, it doesn’t affect you in any real way.

If your trans, that’s different discussion when it comes to sports, otherwise, who cares what people do with their own bodies

tourists24

you guys bring it up more than anyone else. Let people be who they want to be, it doesn’t affect you in any real way.

If your trans, that’s different discussion when it comes to sports, otherwise, who cares what people do with their own bodies
the only time it gets brought up is when we are demanded to go along with the charade; other than that you are correct, let the adults do as they will.

Box Ox

When you say "let people be who they want to be" are you admitting that men can't be women and vice-versa? Or did you mean "let people be who they are": That men who believe they're women are women?

It sounds like you might know what a woman is. Can you come out and say it or would that give away the game the left still relies on to push trans policies, laws and educational standards that actually affect women and children a great deal?

Doublestandards

When you say "let people be who they want to be" are you admitting that men can't be women and vice-versa? Or did you mean "let people be who they are": That men who believe they're women are women?

It sounds like you might know what a woman is. Can you come out and say it or would that give away the game the left still relies on to push trans policies, laws and educational standards that actually affect women and children a great deal?
I think they have something in their brain that deviates from the average person, that tells them they are the opposite sex then their physical body represents. If they want to wear a dress and dress how they feel, what do I care?

newfie

the only time it gets brought up is when we are demanded to go along with the charade; other than that you are correct, let the adults do as they will.
its not that simple. lets say you're arguing that we should be able to use whatever drugs we want because we're not hurting anyone else?

what company makes narcan? Emergent biosolutions

who do they support politically? some republicans but mostly democrats. Mostly through PAC's.

are they supporting dems and open borders to profit from the illegal drug problem?

Box Ox

I think they have something in their brain that deviates from the average person, that tells them they are the opposite sex then their physical body represents. If they want to wear a dress and dress how they feel, what do I care?
its called a mental illness.
Do you think the same about gay people as well?

Are same-sex attraction and being considered a member of the opposite sex if you believe you’re in the wrong body comparable things? A Trumpee might say they are. I don’t think they are. Do you believe they are?

Doublestandards

Are same-sex attraction and being considered a member of the opposite sex if you believe you’re in the wrong body comparable things? A Trumpee might say they are. I don’t think they are. Do you believe they are?
I don’t think it’s crazy to say they are in the same league, considering the lgbt cause, with t being for transgender

Box Ox

I don’t think it’s crazy to say they are in the same league, considering the lgbt cause, with t being for transgender

They’re comparable just because they’re in the same acronym?

MAKAVELI

its not that simple. lets say you're arguing that we should be able to use whatever drugs we want because we're not hurting anyone else?

what company makes narcan? Emergent biosolutions

who do they support politically? some republicans but mostly democrats. Mostly through PAC's.

are they supporting dems and open borders to profit from the illegal drug problem?
Nope, they are profiting from saving lives. Maybe they support Democrats because Republicans don't care about these people that suffer from addiction.

Box Ox

They’re comparable just because they’re in the same acronym?
I don’t know man, gay people and trans people seem to think so, that’s why they made the acronym. What’s the problem?

The problem is that you're saying two things that seem to be very different are comparable because they're in the same acronym.

Doublestandards

The problem is that you're saying two things that seem to be very different are comparable because they're in the same acronym.
well apparently that “community” for the most part disagrees with you.

Honestly it doesn’t bother me at all, doesn’t affect me in anyway, and it seems the only time the discussion of transgender people comes up in my life is when conservatives bring it up. I really don’t care at all what people do with their own bodies

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1728964587861.png

vantexan

Nope, they are profiting from saving lives. Maybe they support Democrats because Republicans don't care about these people that suffer from addiction.
Republicans show care by trying to stop the flow across the border. The problem with too many of the liberal persuasion is they don't want anything stopping the flow of their favorite party narcotics. That stronger stuff gets in too and people are dying from it is just unfortunate collateral damage.