Herschel Walker

floridays

How would you know? And I'm not just talking politicians. If they're faithful Christians they won't.
King David didn't, granted he wasn't Christian.
God did say

22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

Be careful in your proclamations.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
310810749_179808717959655_7360832459037302431_n.jpg

floridays

Are you kidding? Michelle Obama, Tamron Hall, Ketanji Brown Jackson,Oprah Winfrey...........need I go on?
Name one.
Second chance
Did you hear your jackass Ketanji Brown Jackson in her first opportunity to speak as an associate justice.
She's an ideological fool.

Yeah, you need to go on.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Walker's in trouble.
I think that Walker's going to lose. The personal stuff is just overwhelming the voters in Georgia. It's every day. Walker has not effectively rebutted the attacks against him, which now include his son. A lotta baggage.
Maybe in the next 4 weeks he'll sue the people that are accusing him or something that might give him a second look. But right now, if the election tomorrow, he loses.

Warnock is just a progressive leftist. He doesn't bring anything other than whatever the progressives want.--- Bill O'Reilly

govols019

You smell that?
Walker's in trouble.
I think that Walker's going to lose. The personal stuff is just overwhelming the voters in Georgia. It's every day. Walker has not effectively rebutted the attacks against him, which now include his son. A lotta baggage.
Maybe in the next 4 weeks he'll sue the people that are accusing him or something that might give him a second look. But right now, if the election tomorrow, he loses.

Warnock is just a progressive leftist. He doesn't bring anything other than whatever the progressives want.
That's word for word what Bill O'Reilly said.

floridays

Walker's in trouble.

Warnock is just a progressive leftist. He doesn't bring anything other than whatever the progressives want.
Good thing you aren't a Georgia voter.

Maybe you can take him to the river and wet him down.

To be honest, exactly what do you know about Warnock? Good preacher boy, sure he's baptized and been baptizing the "flock" for quite a period of time.