Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your hate for the woman is irrational, and likely unhealthy. Give it a rest. Most Liberals couldn't care less about Hillary.[/QUOTE]

."
Moreluck, first off, you misspelled Hillary in your title, that makes you look stupid. Secondly, maybe the Dems will put Elizabeth Warren up for National office instead of Hillary, wouldn't that be something?"

"It had two l's, which is how she thought she was supposed to spell Hillary," Mrs. Clinton told reporters after the brief meeting on the tarmac, minutes before her Air Force jet flew past the peak of Everest itself. "So when I was born, she called me Hillary, and she always told me it's because of Sir Edmund Hillary

Sounds like her mom couldn't spell and used 2 L's. Turns out, either spelling is OK.

moreluck

golden ticket member
4 different stars were suggested to play Hilary in the movie about her. The two that I remember are Scarlett Johanson and Reese Witherspoon......both way too pretty .

I think Hilary should be played by Mayim Bialik.

BrownArmy

I just don't think Hillary's going to run.

By the 2016 election, obviously, Obama, et al, will have 'done the deal': his CREW will have fixed the Constitution, and Obama will be a shoe-in for the 3rd term Prezidenci.

(Also, your guns are NOT SAFE...bury them in the ground...all Federal agencies will have 'shoot-to-kill' orders for anyone in possession of a firearm after Obama's 3rd term election).

Clearly, Hillary will be MAJORDOMO for the new regime...why run for prez when you can be 'MINISTER OF STATE SECURITY'...:wink2:

Naturally, all CITIZENS will be required to submit appropriate documentation, etc.

Uniforms are on order.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I just don't think Hillary's going to run.

By the 2016 election, obviously, Obama, et al, will have 'done the deal': his CREW will have fixed the Constitution, and Obama will be a shoe-in for the 3rd term Prezidenci.

(Also, your guns are NOT SAFE...bury them in the ground...all Federal agencies will have 'shoot-to-kill' orders for anyone in possession of a firearm after Obama's 3rd term election).

Clearly, Hillary will be MAJORDOMO for the new regime...why run for prez when you can be 'MINISTER OF STATE SECURITY'...:wink2:

Naturally, all CITIZENS will be required to submit appropriate documentation, etc.

Uniforms are on order.

You got the memo, too?

Upsmule

It took the Carter years as well as 30 years prior to that to wake up this country. If they aren't paying attention now we're all doomed, and the doomsday preppers will be the last ones standing. :P

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
1zcpmox.jpg