Hmmmm.....

“Beginning in the early 2010s — and accelerating during the presidency of Donald J. Trump… As the NYT's noted earlier this year, “white voters without a degree, increasingly moved toward the Republican Party. Nearly two-thirds of all white, non-college voters identify as Republicans or lean toward the Republican Party.”

This is the heart of Trump supporters who told YouGov pollsters they believe Trump is telling the truth about Haitian immigrants “abducting and eating pet dogs and cats.”

Next Day Err

“Beginning in the early 2010s — and accelerating during the presidency of Donald J. Trump… As the NYT's noted earlier this year, “white voters without a degree, increasingly moved toward the Republican Party. Nearly two-thirds of all white, non-college voters identify as Republicans or lean toward the Republican Party.”

This is the heart of Trump supporters who told YouGov pollsters they believe Trump is telling the truth about Haitian immigrants “abducting and eating pet dogs and cats.”
"The Great Replacement" conspiracy theory has fully infiltrated the party as a whole at this point. Even though I think most voters in the GOP know deep down that the migrants in Ohio aren't actually eating pets they know that this fake story moves the emotions of the party's base and keeps pushing their agenda. It's about white supremacy and white nationalism.

"The Great Replacement" conspiracy theory has fully infiltrated the party as a whole at this point. Even though I think most voters in the GOP know deep down that the migrants in Ohio aren't actually eating pets they know that this fake story moves the emotions of the party's base and keeps pushing their agenda. It's about white supremacy and white nationalism.
I think donald supporters largely fall into two camps; the racists (mostly uneducated rural whites who get the lion's share government assistance btw) and the wealthy like my retired MD bro in law, who would vote for Hitler if he promised to lower their taxes.

DeWine explained, in effect, how Springfield, where he was born, illustrates the synergy between hard-working immigrants and an economic boom. There, as the Journal put it, the Haitians “were welcomed by evangelical groups and employers alike” to help revive a moribund local economy:

Business owners said they were grateful to have workers eager to work long shifts and do what it took to meet production goals. New subdivisions sprung up in the cornfields outside town. New restaurants opened.

Next Day Err

I think donald supporters largely fall into two camps; the racists (mostly uneducated rural whites who get the lion's share government assistance btw) and the wealthy like my retired MD bro in law, who would vote for Hitler if he promised to lower their taxes.
Let me guess: your retired MD brother-in-law was terrible with money management.

I also know a neo-Nazi MD and he's been the worst money manager and blames Democrats lol

vantexan

That's a local telling it like it is in his hometown. What you're essentially saying is he must put up with the negatives that come with a different culture or else he's a racist/bigot. I didn't hear any references to dogs and cats in his complaint. But I do know this much. San Francisco used to have a thriving shopping district downtown that has been completely closed down because the city's leadership said that the businesses, whether local or big corporations, had to put up with the crime rather than they take steps to stop the crime. Businesses couldn't cope with the constant theft, the open drug use as well as openly defecating on the streets, and the lack of personal safety for employees. All the liberal enablers attacked the business owners rather than supported them. So the businesses closed. And now it's coming to Main Street, U.S.A. And as usual rather than admit their policies are causing the problem the liberals attack the locals who don't like seeing their insurance rates go up. Don't like seeing open shoplifting in front of them. Situations that wouldn't have even been an issue 20 years ago. How long until major retailers decide it's just not worth doing business in Springfield? In poor minority areas of many big cities there are few shopping choices. People often have to go some distance to get groceries. Is that what the Left is trying to inflict on small cities like Springfield?

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But I'm a racist and I worked for a living.
I also get a pension that is greater than most people who still work earn.
Along with a very high value 401K.
All without a college degree.
And I think Trump is the lesser of the two evils currently looking to occupy the White House.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But I'm a racist and I worked for a living.
I also get a pension that is greater than most people who still work earn.
Along with a very high value 401K.
All without a college degree.
And I think Trump is the lesser of the two evils currently looking to occupy the White House.
Bless you, brother

Thebrownblob

And you have no idea what you’re talking about. Maybe you should actually listen to what many in the black community is saying instead of spouting your nonsense about white nationalism and neo-Nazi lol

I suppose blacks are racist now too?

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And you have no idea what you’re talking about. Maybe you should actually listen to what the black community is saying instead of spouting your nonsense about white nationalism and neo-Nazi lol

They might me rioting if Trump doesn’t win…can you imagine?

Pullman Brown

IMG_4527.jpeg

Next Day Err

And you have no idea what you’re talking about. Maybe you should actually listen to what many in the black community is saying instead of spouting your nonsense about white nationalism and neo-Nazi lol

I said the migrants aren't eating Ohio's pets, not that immigration doesn't have an effect on the economy.

Go back and read what I posted.

Thebrownblob

I said the migrants aren't eating Ohio's pets, not that immigration doesn't have an effect on the economy.

Go back and read what I posted.
Go back and read what I said it gets old listening to you disparage people as racist when you’re acting like a racist. Who cares about the cats and dogs thing that’s got you in a tizzy not me.

Many in the Black community have a problem with this mass migration, are they also white supremacist and white nationals?