Hmmmm.....

Thebrownblob

Trump and Vance and every other elected representative that isn't calling this Haitian pet-eating crap racist are... racist. It's disgusting what they're trying to pull.
What are they trying to pull? Like I said, there’s plenty of other people who have a real problem with this mass migration. Trump and Vance Did bring up a nonsense point that you clearly like to focus on, because it cheapens the real issue, but the truth is, there’s plenty of people who have a problem with this. if you think that this is a non-issue and won’t matter I think you’re wrong.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Let me guess: your retired MD brother-in-law was terrible with money management.

I also know a neo-Nazi MD and he's been the worst money manager and blames Democrats lol
Oh yeah. Not wanting to be stolen from means one is terrible with money management. Great assessment.

Next Day Err

What are they trying to pull?
They're trying to gin up their base with these dehumanizing amplifications of these fake stories about these hardworking migrants eating people's pets. Vance said he wanted to keep immigration in the spotlight and if he had to amplify a fake story he would. That's not leadership. That's not the way Americans want to tackle this issue. Americans wanted a law to be passed and Trump stepped all over it so he could run on this issue. Pathetic.

Thebrownblob

They're trying to gin up their base with these dehumanizing amplifications of these fake stories about these hardworking migrants eating people's pets. Vance said he wanted to keep immigration in the spotlight and if he had to amplify a fake story he would. That's not leadership. That's not the way Americans want to tackle this issue. Americans wanted a law to be passed and Trump stepped all over it so he could run on this issue. Pathetic.
Yes, I’m sure this is all Trump and Vance doing. Lol

It wouldn’t have been an issue if they wouldn’t have brought it up everyone’s pretty happy. 😂

Thebrownblob

Which Americans wanted a law passed? We got lots of laws already. We don’t even follow those for immigration..

Next Day Err

On purpose that’s the point.
Both parties have historically benefited from the broken system.

Langford and other conservative leaders were close to getting a pretty right-wing bill through the Senate and Trump knew it would hurt his chances of being elected if the law addressed some of the immigration issues and removed the issue from the spotlight.

Thebrownblob

Both parties have historically benefited from the broken system.

Langford and other conservative leaders were close to getting a pretty right-wing bill through the Senate and Trump knew it would hurt his chances of being elected if the law addressed some of the immigration issues and removed the issue from the spotlight.
Notice I didn’t kiss the ass of one party or the other? My guess is if you’re calling it a “right wing” Bill it was probably a RINO wing bill. Neither side wants to fix this. I don’t blame the immigrants. I blame our leaders for being crap.

Next Day Err

Notice I didn’t kiss the ass of one party or the other? My guess is if you’re calling it a “right wing” Bill it was probably a RINO wing bill. Neither side wants to fix this. I don’t blame the immigrants. I blame our leaders for being crap.
I don’t know what to tell you. If Sen. Langford isn’t right-wing enough or “a RINO” then I don’t know what to say. That’s just absurd.

vantexan

Did you watch the video? Springfield local brought up legitimate points about how bringing in so many so fast has negatively impacted his city. Do you think locals have the right to complain or are they supposed to shut up and just take whatever others in faraway places decide for them?

vantexan

???

You think the Senate Republicans who negotiated that immigration bill weren’t conservative enough?
Most Republican senators and representatives rejected that bill and a last minute bill trying to put responsibility on Republicans after three years of Democrats letting in millions was doomed to fail unless it said the border was being shut down and sealed up. It didn't.