Things that make you go hmmmm!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
We had some snow Friday morning, less than an inch. On the road at 910, which never happens on a Friday. 12 nda stops, on the last one received a similar message. This was at 1010 or so. Problem was there is something called Vault Health that blew up are our center, guy next to me had 31 nda stops, most Vault Health. They also paid for Saturday nda, there was a route this past Saturday with over 2500 nda stops with 2600 plus nda packages. Other side of the facility so no idea how they did it.

Just something to keep in mind: Vault Health next day airs are at-home COVID19 tests.

Drop, ring, run.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I'm not sure anything is actually returned back to Vault Health. I've dropped off dozens of these things (mostly to college students afraid of their own shadow) and I've never had to pick up, nor have I ever seen a return.
What does the pkg look like?? Little white boxes like the poo and pee samples we all love to handle?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
We had some snow Friday morning, less than an inch. On the road at 910, which never happens on a Friday. 12 nda stops, on the last one received a similar message. This was at 1010 or so. Problem was there is something called Vault Health that blew up are our center, guy next to me had 31 nda stops, most Vault Health. They also paid for Saturday nda, there was a route this past Saturday with over 2500 nda stops with 2600 plus nda packages. Other side of the facility so no idea how they did it.

2500 stops? On one route? Doubtful

quad decade guy

Wrong
@oldngray is right on this one
Ok, you know this exactly and precisely how? Exactly now. You were there? And you are saying with precise and exact knowledge that Louisville was picked for less inclement weather? Economic considerations, tax abatements, time in transit, expansion considerations, global considerations etc. Wow. And I just thought you were a dishonesty, violence promoting, thuggish jerk?

I wasted my time/money on my Airline Mktg, Air Cargo Transportation, Airport Mgt degrees?

And because it's within a 2 hour flight of most economic centers doesn't factor in? Or a 4 hour flight from 95% of the rest? What about the weather at those places? Is it generally temperate? Way more to it than weather. You think they just looked at a Farmers Almanac, maybe threw darts?

Good weather is part of it. Time in transit(being able to physically get there in time) is the other part. UPS actually helped pioneer the advanced landing systems used today. Avionics. All to work around/through weather. You gotta land.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok, you know this exactly and precisely how? Exactly now. You were there? And you are saying with precise and exact knowledge that Louisville was picked for less inclement weather? Economic considerations, tax abatements, time in transit, expansion considerations, global considerations etc. Wow. And I just thought you were a dishonesty, violence promoting, thuggish jerk?

I wasted my time/money on my Airline Mktg, Air Cargo Transportation, Airport Mgt degrees?

And because it's within a 2 hour flight of most economic centers doesn't factor in? Or a 4 hour flight from 95% of the rest? What about the weather at those places? Is it generally temperate? Way more to it than weather. You think they just looked at a Farmers Almanac, maybe threw darts?

Good weather is part of it. Time in transit(being able to physically get there in time) is the other part. UPS actually helped pioneer the advanced landing systems used today. Avionics. All to work around/through weather. You gotta land.

Calm down honey
They chose LOUKY because it was as far north as you can go and still be mostly below the snow belt and Fedx already had Memphis

You better get some sleep you’re making your co-driver nervous

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Much more than that. But no matter. Weather aint it.
C8BD04E5-17D1-4688-BCD2-480D6434C42E.jpeg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
What does the pkg look like?? Little white boxes like the poo and pee samples we all love to handle?

The packaging is a small white plastic bag containing a cardboard box inside. The cardboard box inside is about the size of a display box that you might pull a new cellphone out of. The package weighs less than 1 lb. and every one I have delivered has come next day air. Never saver, 2day, ground, etc.

The most tell-tale sign is if you turn the package over to the side opposite our service label, on the bottom near the corner of the packaging there is a small QR Code label and as clear as day on this label is printed "COVID".

ironclad

2500 stops would be an 8 hr day for UpstateNYUPSer! 😂