Hoffa on self driving trucks

Screenshot_2016-10-08-22-06-07.png

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You know what? You are in the minority because I'm revered all through the teamsters. You know all those guys with red vests. You know the majority? They love me. You know how many people that wanted ME to sign their vests? You have no clue boy. I'm like everyone son or little brother. It's posts like yours that show that you wish you were me and had my hard a truck work ethic and loyalty. How many stewards or members can command the respect that I get. I can tell you. They fit on one hand. You want to be like me look like me. You want to know who I know go where I go. You are a zero.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1475981999.496033.jpg

govols019

You smell that?
You know what? You are in the minority because I'm revered all through the teamsters. You know all those guys with red vests. You know the majority? They love me. You know how many people that wanted ME to sign their vests? You have no clue boy. I'm like everyone son or little brother. It's posts like yours that show that you wish you were me and had my hard a truck work ethic and loyalty. How many stewards or members can command the respect that I get. I can tell you. They fit on one hand. You want to be like me look like me. You want to know who I know go where I go. You are a zero.

Wow...just wow.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Just remember it's easy to be you an anonymous poster on an Internet forum. What I say on here isn't anonymous. Many know me and what I say daily. I have to back it up and I do. Stay in the shadows. It suits you.
Really? That is your purpose here? That's a blatant violation of the spirit of our rules:

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information.

LeadBelly

Banned
Violation of our rules:
You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information.
Okay but what does that have to do with anything. You don't won't and will not protect my identity and I could care less now. I'm not posting my name or pictures.

LeadBelly

Banned
Really? That is your purpose here? That's a blatant violation of the spirit of our rules:

How so?