Housing Bubble Caused by Greedy Capitalists?

whose fault is the housing bubble?

• house flippers

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • poor people

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

rickyb

Everything was great until ball sweat licker took over and said he doesn’t want to use fossil fuels anymore and made the price of everything go up.
everything was extremely :censored2:ed up you just elected an african to the white house u were so desperate and then u elected a banana peel in 2016

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
what if i told u i poured raspberry syrup from canada on top of rice krispies and then poured almond milk on top
3033D5F0-4FBD-4BF9-88AB-37CECAAA28DA.gif

Non liberal

yea it says ur possibly an anarchist
Oooooh, yep, that was me in the summer of 2020 burning down the country. Nah, just kidding what was that in the name of again? I forget.
True. Which has been pointed out on this forum 684,749,312 times.
I know but the democracy thing keeps coming up and it’s wrong. See, my theory is the left wants a democracy, so they keep repeating it hoping it to come true. Normalization, it’s what they do with everything, like evolution, racism, whites being the only racists, white people hating lgbtq people, on and on and on.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oooooh, yep, that was me in the summer of 2020 burning down the country. Nah, just kidding what was that in the name of again? I forget.

I know but the democracy thing keeps coming up and it’s wrong. See, my theory is the left wants a democracy, so they keep repeating it hoping it to come true. Normalization, it’s what they do with everything, like evolution, racism, whites being the only racists, white people hating lgbtq people, on and on and on.
That’s why they want the electoral college gone.

rickyb

it was called martin luther king 2020 old racist habits die hard