Housing Bubble Caused by Greedy Capitalists?

whose fault is the housing bubble?

• house flippers

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • poor people

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Non liberal

it was called martin luther king 2020 old racist habits die hard
MLK would roll over in his grave.
the number of blacks with criminal records for nothing?

whites looking pretty black these days. situation not so hot for all races in america
criminal records for nothing? Yeah you’re right the bulk of a race just gets a criminal record for nothing. Idk, my daddy beat it into my head not to put myself in bad situations and you won’t get punished. Kinda simple.

rickyb

MLK would roll over in his grave.

criminal records for nothing? Yeah you’re right the bulk of a race just gets a criminal record for nothing. Idk, my daddy beat it into my head not to put myself in bad situations and you won’t get punished. Kinda simple.
the cops beat into the blacks to sign false confessions when theyre 14 years old and possibly still virgins

then they go to court and they get sham trials, or if theyre amongst the 99% or whatever of americans who plead guilty even though theyre obviously not all guilty

then the prison guards beat it into the blacks some more and possibly rape them.

and when they get out, they cant even get legal jobs bc they have a criminal record. so theyre beat into their head that youre going to be a slave to for profit prison corporations for the rest of your life with a recidivism rate of 75% after 5 years.

Non liberal

the cops beat into the blacks to sign false confessions when theyre 14 years old and possibly still virgins

then they go to court and they get sham trials, or if theyre amongst the 99% or whatever of americans who plead guilty even though theyre obviously not all guilty

then the prison guards beat it into the blacks some more and possibly rape them.

and when they get out, they cant even get legal jobs bc they have a criminal record. so theyre beat into their head that youre going to be a slave to for profit prison corporations for the rest of your life with a recidivism rate of 75% after 5 years.
No they don’t times four. Don’t put yourself anywhere near police and nothing like that even has a chance of happening. Keep yourself working keeps you out of trouble as well. My dad worked my ass off until I was 22. I didn’t have time to get in trouble.

vantexan

Orrrrrrr.......they have a good parent who makes them study and stay out of trouble and they finish school and get married and have kids and a good life.

Up In Smoke

Entrepreneurship and Capitalism used to be a free opportunity for someone to identify a good or service that the public would pay for to have. Regulations used to be in place to protect the consumer from the corporation and the corporation from other corporations. Now, lobbyist are everywhere costing businesses a fortune to sway legislation in their favor. Capitalism is dead, true Capitalism that is. We are stuck with a system where the winners and losers are bought and sold to the highest bidder.

rickyb

No they don’t times four. Don’t put yourself anywhere near police and nothing like that even has a chance of happening. Keep yourself working keeps you out of trouble as well. My dad worked my ass off until I was 22. I didn’t have time to get in trouble.
no the predator cops will find you. theyre predators. they cant afford their own lawyers and the public system doesnt work. unemployed black worth nothing to corporate state on the outside. but throw them in jail and theyre worth $50,000 a year to for profit prisons.

rickyb

Orrrrrrr.......they have a good parent who makes them study and stay out of trouble and they finish school and get married and have kids and a good life.
theres also laws which were used to round up the mafia saying if no one confesses at a crime scene then everyone there is guilty.

good luck with school which is debt peonage and dilapitated or even getting a job.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Lies

UnionStrong

Stop lying

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
were trying to compare apples to apples here

where can i buy a 75000 condo with a view anywhere in canada 1 br? to be fair her interest rate was 12% so i dont know how you compare that

i say your moving theory is wrong; there is no where to go.
Sounds like the "we demand low rent, but still demand to live in Manhattan" crowd.

rickyb

Sounds like the "we demand low rent, but still demand to live in Manhattan" crowd.
nyc was actually affordable until a few decades ago

unaffordable housing prices are not based on anything legitimate, its just banks lending more money driving up the debt

UnionStrong

unaffordable housing prices are not based on anything legitimate, its just banks lending more money driving up the debt
E792E289-9430-4BD7-AD2F-C99484107A17.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Rent control. People feeling entitled scamming low rent for decades. Other subsidize with higher rent