Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Not sure how you say this is moderate use.
41458432-9445105-A_shocking_photo_obtained_from_Hunter_s_laptop_shows_his_badly_d-a-2_16179600...jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Explain how in your mind, this is okay:

Archer referenced an instance in December 2015 when Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and company executive Vadym Pozharski appealed to Hunter Biden for help from Washington, D.C., in dealing with Viktor Shokin, Ukraine's top prosecutor who had launched an investigation into possible corruption at the company.

This was not an unusual request, given the indication in a 2015 email exchange involving the first son and Pozharski that the "ultimate purpose" of Hunter Biden's dealings with the company was to "close down ... any cases/pursuits" against the company's founder.

Hunter Biden, Zlochevsky, and Pozharski "called D.C." to discuss the matter, said Archer.

The New York Post previously reported that this call allegedly took place on Dec. 4, 2015, in Dubai following a Burisma board meeting.

Just days later, Joe Biden traveled to Ukraine and leveraged $1 billion in U.S. aid in order to get Shokin fired.

Sportello

Explain how in your mind, this is okay:

Archer referenced an instance in December 2015 when Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and company executive Vadym Pozharski appealed to Hunter Biden for help from Washington, D.C., in dealing with Viktor Shokin, Ukraine's top prosecutor who had launched an investigation into possible corruption at the company.

This was not an unusual request, given the indication in a 2015 email exchange involving the first son and Pozharski that the "ultimate purpose" of Hunter Biden's dealings with the company was to "close down ... any cases/pursuits" against the company's founder.

Hunter Biden, Zlochevsky, and Pozharski "called D.C." to discuss the matter, said Archer.

The New York Post previously reported that this call allegedly took place on Dec. 4, 2015, in Dubai following a Burisma board meeting.

Just days later, Joe Biden traveled to Ukraine and leveraged $1 billion in U.S. aid in order to get Shokin fired.
Fake news.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Fake news.

Not hard to see your fake news isn't to reliable..

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
" I don't know anything about my son's businesses"
no wait
"I was not in business with my son or his partners "
well
"Even thought I had pictures taken with my son and his business partners, I did not know what they were doing"
but
I talked to my son and his partners 20 times on the phone ,but just to say Hello"
road trip
My son went to China with me on Air Force 2 because he wanted authentic Chinese food.

Sportello

Not hard to see your fake news isn't to reliable..

It’s ‘too’, and try to read beyond the headline.

You were too chicken:censored2: to go to Paradise Valley for a free beer and lunch.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your fact checks are fake news.
It's funny, we're literally providing new evidence that their "fact checks" from two years ago were wrong.

Their brilliant response.... just repost a two year old article that is now disproven. The equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears and saying lalalala.

They don't want the truth.
They like being lied to.
They're in a cult.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's funny, we're literally providing new evidence that their "fact checks" from two years ago were wrong.

Their brilliant response.... just repost a two year old article that is now disproven. The equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears and saying lalalala.

They like being lied to.
They're in a cult.
Most duplicitous people on the planet

vantexan

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

They like being lied to.
They're in a cult.

When you are in a cult nothing will change your mind from what the cult leaders tell you. No matter how many times the cult is proven wrong, even with their own words, a follower will not accept any amount of evidence against the cult leaders. The brainwashing is almost impossible to break. The followers not only doesn’t believe they have been brainwashed but they don’t even know they are in a cult. What is obvious to anyone outside of the cult is totally unseen by the cult member. With that said… You are wasting your time. The ones you are trying to reason with are happy to be in the cult and doesn’t want out.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Yah, Biden is on video saying he told Zelensky that he was leaving in about 6 hours and if the prosecutor wasn't fired then Ukraine wasn't getting the $1 billion in aid.
Haven’t you heard the reasoning the cult has been told? Biden is such a man of integrity that he was withholding the money to fire a corrupt prosecutor. I mean com on man! It is completely normal for a president of a country to go to another country and demand a prosecutor be fired. The only reason that has never happened in our history is because there has never been a president like Joe that is so full of integrity that he can’t stand corruption even in other countries. Makes perfect sense if you are part of the cult.

Sportello

They like being lied to.
They're in a cult.
No, you’re not.

There is no ‘new evidence’.

The projection is strong.