Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

Thebrownblob

Ronald Reagan just threw up in his mouth.
Yes, I’m sure the Gipper probably did if he thought that now that he’s dead, you might try to pretend you have some agreement with him.😂 🤮

Reagan was pretty smart. He knew when to leave a situation. Joe Biden not so much.

“In the immediate aftermath of the bombing, officials stressed there would be no change in the American military role in Lebanon. Reagan, however, soon contradicted that statement by ordering the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Lebanon and choosing not to retaliate. The president said he would never again send ground troops there or anywhere else in the Middle East.”

Next Day Err

Yes, I’m sure the Gipper probably did if he thought that now that he’s dead, you might try to pretend you have some agreement with him.😂 🤮

Reagan was pretty smart. He knew when to leave a situation. Joe Biden not so much.
I agree with the old Republican Party and 2012 Mitt Romney that Russia is one of our greatest geopolitical foes. I think history teaches us that authoritarians cause more damage the more they're able to act militarily.

The United States of America has been instrumental in keeping Russia at under 20% of control of Ukraine. We've spent something like 5% of our military budget to degrade their military capacity by close to 50%. This is a huge return on investment. You don't get it.

Thebrownblob

I agree with the old Republican Party and 2012 Mitt Romney that Russia is one of our greatest geopolitical foes. I think history teaches us that authoritarians cause more damage the more they're able to act militarily.

The United States of America has been instrumental in keeping Russia at under 20% of control of Ukraine. We've spent something like 5% of our military budget to degrade their military capacity by close to 50%. This is a huge return on investment. You don't get it.
Mitt Romney, L O L

Next Day Err

No, please tell us what Lindsey Graham thinks too. 😂
Sure, Graham supports putting Russia in its place.

Putin doesn't get to attack our European allies, he doesn't get to run over democracies without paying a steep price. He's already paid a steeper price than he thought and we need to help him keep paying it. We can afford it, Putin cannot. He's counting on the United States listening to national security pusillanimous so he can roll over Ukraine and turn his sights on Estonia and Poland and others. Not on Biden's watch, pal.

China's posture towards Taiwan also hinges on how we treat the Russian war in Ukraine as well.

What say you, Neville?

Thebrownblob

Putin doesn't get to attack our European allies, he doesn't get to run over democracies without paying a steep price. He's already paid a steeper price than he thought and we need to help him keep paying it. We can afford it, Putin cannot. He's counting on the United States listening to national security pusillanimous so he can roll over Ukraine and turn his sights on Estonia and Poland and others. Not on Biden's watch, pal.

China's posture towards Taiwan also hinges on how we treat the Russian war in Ukraine as well.

What say you, Neville?
What I say is based on your alignment with things that are both perverted and upside down. I feel more comfortable now than ever in my position.
You are truly the authority on pretty much everything that is wrong. Thank you for solidifying my position.

vantexan

donald's foreign policy was characterized by unilateralism; a disregard for, or mistrust of, alliances; the neglect of democracy and human rights; and an affinity for authoritarian leaders. Other than that he was great.
The president's job is to keep us out of wars and to prevent them from happening in the first place. In the last 20 years who does that describe best?

vantexan

LOL....
The Ukes are exercising "fire and forget" tactics.
They fire US-supplied weapons wildly in the general direction of their enemy and then run away from the weapons which are then confiscated by the Russians. Zelensky then runs around the EU and US begging for more weapons.
It's well known that the Ukes are "fighting" defensively and have neither the ability (possibly desire) to see this thing end. They want EU/NATO membership and their tactic is (was) to play victim ad infinitum. The EU has had enough!
Don't know where you get your info but the Ukrainians have fought the Russians to a standstill while killing more than twice as many Russians as Ukrainians have been killed.

The EU voted for a $53 billion aid package that Hungary has just blocked. Orban has gotten friendlier with Russia because of how he was treated over not taking in Syrian refugees.

The Russians don't have the population or industrial power to take on NATO. It's why so many countries have joined NATO and I don't blame Ukraine for trying.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You guys want to get rid of all the immigrants and make America pure again? You guys want to give those jobs to white Americans? Okay. Now convince those “real” Americans to pick crops, do construction labor, wash dishes/cook, clean hotel rooms etc
What a great post!

vantexan

What say you, Neville?
I say that this is the latest war our military/industrial complex has seized upon to make profits. If our country cared so much about civilian deaths they never would've turned their back on Afghan allies. Any time you hear that we have to stop them now or they'll start attacking NATO countries it strikes me as fear mongering to keep the profits rolling in. That said Ukraine's civilian population deserves protection. I don't understand the need to attack Ukraine for defending itself. Just no blank checks, have accountability, and make securing our own border a requirement to continue giving the Ukrainians aid.

Next Day Err

I say that this is the latest war our military/industrial complex has seized upon to make profits. If our country cared so much about civilian deaths they never would've turned their back on Afghan allies. Any time you hear that we have to stop them now or they'll start attacking NATO countries it strikes me as fear mongering to keep the profits rolling in. That said Ukraine's civilian population deserves protection. I don't understand the need to attack Ukraine for defending itself. Just no blank checks, have accountability, and make securing our own border a requirement to continue giving the Ukrainians aid.
Russia has attacked Georgia militarily. Russia has cyberattacked Estonia, then Ukraine. They’ve attack Ukraine militarily and annexed Crimea. Then they made their move on Kiev. We stood in their way this time. Russia has openly talked about reclaiming Estonia and Poland. Putin will never stop his conquest as long as he’s able. Standing for Ukraine has more to do with our national interest than anything else, more than human rights of the Ukranians even.

Afghanistan no longer fit our national security and national interest goals. That’s the short answer.