Hunter

Thebrownblob

I’ll say this slowly for you. It’s not racist to want order and security and less border chaos. It is racist to accuse Haitian migrants of eating the pets of a community with no evidence.
And yet May Adams says they’re destroying everything. So obviously he’s a white nationalist in your opinion.

The DOJ timing is impeccable. I’m going to love listening to you.

Thebrownblob

Of course.
1727369716755.gif

vantexan

Nah. a bunch of scummy people are in trouble around him.
I just heard the charges against Adams. They're going after him for next to nothing. They had to have whistleblowers testify.before Congress before they went after Hunter Biden for weapons charges and tax evasion. Adams has nothing against him in comparison.

Next Day Err

I just heard the charges against Adams. They're going after him for next to nothing. They had to have whistleblowers testify.before Congress before they went after Hunter Biden for weapons charges and tax evasion. Adams has nothing against him in comparison.
Next to nothing? They’re alleging a pay for play scheme with a foreign government.

Next Day Err

He got some very expensive upgrades on flights without reporting them. Compare that to Hunter getting millions that he didn't report and was only charged after whistleblowers came forward.
Hunter getting millions? You mean working? You have no proof. They would’ve arraigned him on those charges if he were guilty. Come on.

vantexan

Hunter getting millions? You mean working? You have no proof. They would’ve arraigned him on those charges if he were guilty. Come on.
Seriously, how do you not know this? Hunter is in court in San Francisco right now for tax evasion on unreported millions in income. And it only happened after IRS whistleblowers appeared before Congress. He has pled guilty to avoid a criminal trial, will be sentenced Dec. 4th, and if he gets any kind of jail time Joe will pardon him. Where have you been?

Last edited: