I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

if capitalism is so voluntary, whats all the collective bargaining struggles about. ;)

bernie sanders was pushing worker coops at the beginning of his campaign.

in capitalism profits are frequently pursued at the expense of workers and the environment. UPS is a prime example.

workers and capitalists have different agendas so theres always struggle.

Steve Keen Retweeted
Jesse Colombo‏Verified account @TheBubbleBubble 14h14 hours ago

There's a 95% chance that you and your investments are exposed to this dangerous bubble. You need to take radical action one way or another, or you will lose your shirt when this monster implodes:

Jesse Colombo added,

DgyqEUeUYAIzfSv.jpg

Jesse ColomboVerified account @TheBubbleBubble
The stock market is more inflated than it was before the 1929 crash and Depression. Your investments are at risk and most investment firms have no clue how to navigate the coming storm. Contact us so that we can help…
That is a very skewed chart. You can’t compare today’s market with 1929. An S and P P/E chart would be more realistic. But still not comparable to 1929 or even prior to 1980. Yes the P/E ratios will come down in a cyclical recession.

if capitalism is so voluntary, whats all the collective bargaining struggles about. ;)

bernie sanders was pushing worker coops at the beginning of his campaign.

in capitalism profits are frequently pursued at the expense of workers and the environment. UPS is a prime example.

workers and capitalists have different agendas so theres always struggle.
There are many struggles in a co op. Very few, if any, can agree on everything. You are never going to get everything you want.

rickyb

That is a very skewed chart. You can’t compare today’s market with 1929. An S and P P/E chart would be more realistic. But still not comparable to 1929 or even prior to 1980. Yes the P/E ratios will come down in a cyclical recession.
i think you can you know why.

because steve keen said so!

rickyb

for people who arent inheriting anything, the middle class is essentially dead in my city. you can expect to spend at least half of your income on rent or mortgage. an immigrant from india was saying to me `why did i choose canada``. he was saying he shoulda gone to australia.

another guy at my work is talking about leaving for a cheaper city.

hey your the one who thinks the economy is great and everything is hunky dory LOL
I understand the ups and downs. Many companies can’t hire enough people. They are forced to hire less qualified people. There is hope for you. A couple years ago you had no chance.

for people who arent inheriting anything, the middle class is essentially dead in my city. you can expect to spend at least half of your income on rent or mortgage. an immigrant from india was saying to me `why did i choose canada``. he was saying he shoulda gone to australia.

another guy at my work is talking about leaving for a cheaper city.
My mortgage is about 29% of my guaranteed income. And goes down every year.

rickyb

I understand the ups and downs. Many companies can’t hire enough people. They are forced to hire less qualified people. There is hope for you. A couple years ago you had no chance.
were past the age of companies hiring people.

look up the interview which i posted here before of chris hedges and cooperation jackson mississippi. they mention it.

were past the age of companies hiring people.

look up the interview which i posted here before of chris hedges and cooperation jackson mississippi. they mention it.
I get my info where things actually happen. Much different than the fantasy you talk about.