I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

@rickyb since you have all the answers, could go to the southern border and tell everyone that they don’t want to be here. It will be long hours tho. Border crossers work all hours of the day and night.

rickyb

@rickyb since you have all the answers, could go to the southern border and tell everyone that they don’t want to be here. It will be long hours tho. Border crossers work all hours of the day and night.
im morally opposed to the abuse of authority border guards exhibit. so no.

im morally opposed to the abuse of authority border guards exhibit. so no.
Come on, you have no morals. Think of it this way, you could put them out of work. Border patrol are the only ones left that can enforce anything any more. I figured, too much work for you.

rickyb

Come on, you have no morals. Think of it this way, you could put them out of work. Border patrol are the only ones left that can enforce anything any more. I figured, too much work for you.
you have a border line police state.

no morals? arent you the one who talks about making money being the sole determinate for living a good life?

and dont worry, america is at least better than mexico.

Last edited:

you have a border line police state.

no morals? arent you the one who talks about making money being the sole determinate for living a good life?

and dont worry, america is at least better than mexico.
Police state? That’s what some protesters said during some of WTO rioting. Then they got their asses pepper sprayed. Karma, one of the funniest things I’ve seen. Money doesn’t determine if you have a good life....but it doesn’t hurt....I don’t want to work until 80 on your poor economic system.

rickyb

Police state? That’s what some protesters said during some of WTO rioting. Then they got their asses pepper sprayed. Karma, one of the funniest things I’ve seen. Money doesn’t determine if you have a good life....but it doesn’t hurt....I don’t want to work until 80 on your poor economic system.
NSA spying on everyone, massive prison population, police having bought way too much bullets a few years back, NDAA, police looks like military sometimes.

hasnt the WTO partly ruined america? or is that just an export? you should be right there with them. if your career doesnt get ruined by UPS (dont hold your breath) then certainly your kids economy will be.

NSA spying on everyone, massive prison population, police having bought way too much bullets a few years back, NDAA, police looks like military sometimes.

hasnt the WTO partly ruined america? or is that just an export? you should be right there with them. if your career doesnt get ruined by UPS (dont hold your breath) then certainly your kids economy will be.
Who is telling you all this?

rickyb

Maybe you could open your eyes and think for yourself one day.
well funny you say that, cuz i was just gonna say for you its garbage in garbage out.

the country's going down the toilet (along with many other western countries) and you got a smile on your face!

rickyb

vocalist from rage against the machine hints at worker controlled society when he mentions workers selling their labour power to capitalists.

well funny you say that, cuz i was just gonna say for you its garbage in garbage out.

the country's going down the toilet (along with many other western countries) and you got a smile on your face!
Quite feeding garbage on this site.

rickyb

Democracy in Chains – Ralph Nader Radio Hour

the first part of this episode is on the koch brother "libertarian" movement. its quite interesting. ralph says america doesnt have a free market partly because america no longer has freedom of contract, which david cay johnston has covered in his "fine print" book.

ralph also says brazil and america are comparable countries but says america became more wealthy because countries which are more democratic develop faster than dictatorships. worker coops have higher worker pay than capitalist enterprises so that also makes sense because they are more democratic than capitalist dictatorships. mondragon coop in spain has relatively low worker to executive pay of 12:1 or 8:1 i forget. whereas executive pay to workers in america is 350:1 last i checked.

the first part of this episode is on the koch brother "libertarian" movement. its quite interesting. ralph says america doesnt have a free market partly because america no longer has freedom of contract, which david cay johnston has covered in his "fine print" book.

ralph also says brazil and america are comparable countries but says america became more wealthy because countries which are more democratic develop faster than dictatorships. worker coops have higher worker pay than capitalist enterprises so that also makes sense because they are more democratic than capitalist dictatorships. mondragon coop in spain has relatively low worker to executive pay of 12:1 or 8:1 i forget. whereas executive pay to workers in america is 350:1 last i checked.
More than half of Mondragóns workforce are not members of the co op. Some say they use their non member workforce to subsidize these co ops.

vantexan

Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Spain and their 20% unemployment. Yeah set our sights on that.