I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Box Ox

Thought I’d open up the McDonald’s app here in America and check this for you.

38C6B65F-ED3C-43D5-A4B5-D3681A656F8B.jpeg

Whoops.

Box Ox

Wat state u in?

A southern one. But should that matter anyway?

Your source material disingenuously pegs the $5.82 price of a Big Mac to the $7.25 national minimum wage. Whereas in reality, a McDonald's charging $5.82 for a Big Mac is likely paying their workers quite a bit more due to a higher locally mandated minimum wage.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Your source material disingenuously pegs the $5.82 price of a Big Mac to the $7.25 national minimum wage. Whereas in reality, a McDonald's charging $5.82 for a Big Mac is likely paying their workers quite a bit more due to a higher locally mandated minimum wage.
In the south Big Macs are cheaper because they use possum instead of beef.

UnionStrong

And no one is working for minimum wage today.

rickyb

Yea bc i want to know ur min wage u nit

And no prices are not tied to costs

rickyb

O yes they are

And no one is working for minimum wage today.

UnionStrong

O yes they are

Where? Just because it’s posted doesn’t mean companies aren’t paying more. Show me your exhaustive study

rickyb

Where? Just because it’s posted doesn’t mean companies aren’t paying more. Show me your exhaustive study

Screenshot_20211103-155515_Firefox.jpg

UnionStrong

UnionStrong

Yea so it would b probably b worse now.

America had peak prosperity probably in the 1960s or 1970s
I’m sorry you live in a cave. Employers can’t hire people as it is without raising the pay since no one wants to work. LA just raised the minimum to $17.74 per hr. Cali is 13.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I’m sorry you live in a cave. Employers can’t hire people as it is without raising the pay since no one wants to work. LA just raised the minimum to $17.74 per hr. Cali is 13.
I thought it was West Hollywood considering that.In the city of LA minimum wage is the 15 ups is paying me