I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

All the worst cities are run by Democrats.
the problem is ppl are passive consumers of information.

theres differences between the 2 political parties. but voting for either of them is not going to solve the problem.

politics is a game of fear. govt makes us afraid, and its our job to make the govt afraid.

rickyb

jared from wisecrack philosophy went to ER, waited for 4 hours, had good insurance and was charged $3000 for mental health pill.

he also comments how :censored2:ty public school system is in LA vs the expensive private school system. talks about some of the toxic culture of LA

hes been living in finland for a few months. says his tax rate is the same but they have no homeless, clean streets, they pay you to do school, and lowest paid workers make much more than north america

rickyb

he said the fins dont view grocery jobs or fast food as stepping stone jobs because the wages are so high there you can raise a family and have your kids go to school for that.

says anyone earning over 100k and you will hear about it in the newspaper. things are much more equal

Box Ox

arent you a racist?

Aren't you?

wpr.jpg

rickyb

we gotta destroy the capitalist ring before it takes us down with it...

Existential Comics
@existentialcoms
·
Jan 7
My one Lord of the Rings hot take is that it's good and I like when Frodo destroys the ring.

rickyb

These poor local hotel workers have been on strike for a while.

All they need to win is more public support in the streets, on youtube, in the papers etc
This is how power work s.

rickyb

well looks like its time for another recession bc when unemployment rate is at this level it typically shoots up again. i expect something to happen next few years. its been 2 years anyways, it usually happens every 6 years or so. this is called a trend.?