I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

this might save your country. not voting for corrupt politicians

More Perfect Union

@MorePerfectUS

BREAKING: Grocery workers at Ralphs, Vons, Pavilions & Albertsons in Southern California have voted to authorize a strike. Kroger and Albertsons have offered workers less than a 1% raise. 48,000 workers are prepared to walk out to demand more.

rickyb

@Box Ox heres why chinas out competing us.
My roommate lived there for a a few yrs.

He says public transport very good there. Canada medium sized town very bad. his rent for a room was 100, and his wage teaching english was 50 hr. my rent here is 650 and my wage is 31 hr.

O and its tyranny there, theres no trial for selling drugs, they just indefinitely jail u. tons of surveillance. and u dont criticize the govt.

vantexan

@Box Ox heres why chinas out competing us.
My roommate lived there for a a few yrs.

He says public transport very good there. Canada medium sized town very bad. his rent for a room was 100, and his wage teaching english was 50 hr. my rent here is 650 and my wage is 31 hr.

O and its tyranny there, theres no trial for selling drugs, they just indefinitely jail u. tons of surveillance. and u dont criticize the govt.
China's financial sector is collapsing. Guess you have that in common with the Chinese...you think the laws of economics can be ignored.

Box Ox

wow thats a real achievement
You keep saying China is doing great but they aren't.

Ricky when the Chinese Communist Party tells him how it’s doing:

66e6b0e0-162f-42d4-a045-2712bbf2708d-gif.378736

vantexan

theyre growing 2x as fast as usa, real wages rising fast, will be world superpower in 10 years i guess.

lots of things i dont like about them too
Their growth is slowing, their financial sector is on the verge of collapse, they have half a billion people in poverty, they're the world's biggest polluter, their human rights record is abysmal.

rickyb

Their growth is slowing, their financial sector is on the verge of collapse, they have half a billion people in poverty, they're the world's biggest polluter, their human rights record is abysmal.
at least their real wages are rising.

whats their growth, double america?

this is the worlds biggest polluters

america higher than china

pbs censored a documentary on what china has done to cut down on poverty, its been quite impressive

vantexan

at least their real wages are rising.

whats their growth, double america?

this is the worlds biggest polluters

america higher than china

pbs censored a documentary on what china has done to cut down on poverty, its been quite impressive
That's per capita. China has 4+ times more people and overall much higher pollution.