I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

by comparison, NAFTA which precious metal billium cllinton passed, was the next biggest betrayal
1653251807954.png

rickyb

Yep. Giant sucking sound he said, all the jobs leaving.
public citizen has estimates on how many jobs left. i dont think it was just jobs either, these "trade agreements" are undemocratic and not really about trade. TPP mostly wasnt about trade. that was one of the good things about trump, he killed TPP and his trade guy was average.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
public citizen has estimates on how many jobs left. i dont think it was just jobs either, these "trade agreements" are undemocratic and not really about trade. TPP mostly wasnt about trade. that was one of the good things about trump, he killed TPP and his trade guy was average.
Not to mention the unsafe Mexican trucks and drivers on our roads. Canadians aren’t much better. Lol.
They’re already trying to resurrect TPP

rickyb

At present theres 30 too big to fail banks 8n the world which have the power to bring on a global financial crisis

Something the banks kept doing leading up to the 2008 crisis was something bill black calls perdation where they prey on blacks and latinos who lost 65% of their wealth or 3 generations worth.

rickyb

greenspan was an ayn rand follower and the only one who could regulate the banks. according to william k black, according to this philosophy these guys dont believe fraud is possible. he admitted he was wrong LOL

rickyb

william k black said we've practiced deregulation, desupervision, and decriminalization for 50 years and wages also havent risen adjusted for inflation for roughly same period