I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

if you dont have democracy you have ___________

1669469831527.png

vantexan

no i havent really paid attention to politics, i feel like my actions arent going to change - donate, bumper sticker, make youtube video, etc, etc if i listen to more politics,so ive been focused on other things
You want to say China is better at some things but don't pay attention to what's happening there.

rickyb

It's a revolution baby.
maybe they can have democracy instead of dictatorship now

we need one too, our govt not looking so hot

i was talking to a friend about dark streets at night and it reminded me of detroit a few years back they would turn the lights off and there was packs of stray dogs attacking people

rickyb

ive always enjoyed vantexans assertions that the most efficient or best economic system develops.

if you look at britain, they are still a monarchy. this is the not the best system. the world has a variety of economic systems. germany has co determination. italy has the most coops. america has slavery in jails and on Immokalee florida fields.

vantexan

ive always enjoyed vantexans assertions that the most efficient or best economic system develops.

if you look at britain, they are still a monarchy. this is the not the best system. the world has a variety of economic systems. germany has co determination. italy has the most coops. america has slavery in jails and on Immokalee florida fields.
The U.K. only has a figurehead monarch that's head of state. The King or Queen does not govern nor do they run the economy. Crack open a book.

vantexan

Yea they do i was reading up on their meetings with the pm.

Money is power and theyre extremely rich
No they don't. Everything done with the monarchy these days is ceremonial. You were saying the monarchy is an economic system. The U.K. is a capitalist country.

vantexan

It is. they get money from uk tax payers. no they meet with pm
It's ceremonial. The British are big on keeping the monarchy and its ceremonies alive. I 100% agree it's crazy to give the royal family the kind of money they do. But the king in no way runs the country.