I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

We're talking about nuclear war Ricky not your love life.
Anakin: I don’t think the system works.

Padme: How would you have it work?

Anakin: We need a system where the politicians sit down and discuss the problem, agree what’s in the best interest of all the people and then do it.

Padme: That’s exactly what we do. The trouble is that people don’t always agree.

Anakin: Well then they should be made to.

Padme: By whom? Who is going to make them?

Anakin: I don’t know, someone.

Padme: You? Anakin: Of course not me.

Padme: But someone. Anakin: Someone wise.

Padme: It sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me.

Anakin: Well, if it works…

@vantexan youre quite right, a capitalist dictatorship is more efficient than an economy which spreads the power amongst everyone.

rickyb

write off the debts. banksters indebt the economy by lending more and more money. your debt are banksters savings. we are in the midst of a slow crash.

1674927426842.png

Last edited:

vantexan

trucking one of the most dangerous professions. top reason for accidents - driver fatigue. regulations not being followed.

sound familiar? @vantexan @Box Ox

A lot of that is from owner operators. Trucking company employees have to follow strict rules about time off for rest. They have electronic records now that are very difficult to get around and the DOT does audits. Guys that own their own rigs however often skirt the rules.

rickyb

A lot of that is from owner operators. Trucking company employees have to follow strict rules about time off for rest. They have electronic records now that are very difficult to get around and the DOT does audits. Guys that own their own rigs however often skirt the rules.
ill listen to it again and get back to you. i suspect you are wrong.

Thebrownblob

Oh, because this lady says so? I don’t disagree with her about the healthcare system but guess who broke it? Government sticking their hands in the system and creating a nightmare same thing they’ve done with college. And now they’re wringing their hands and telling us they need to help us fix this mess L O L. Then she goes on to say people are pushed over the edge into poverty and homelessness LOL 65% of people are homeless? Then she says 1 million, 1 million people is the same as 65% in the country of 350 some odd million? Quit believing nonsense.

rickyb

Oh, because this lady says so? I don’t disagree with her about the healthcare system but guess who broke it? Government sticking their hands in the system and creating a nightmare same thing they’ve done with college. And now they’re wringing their hands and telling us they need to help us fix this mess L O L. Then she goes on to say people are pushed over the edge into poverty and homelessness LOL 65% of people are homeless? Then she says 1 million, 1 million people is the same as 65% in the country of 350 some odd million? Quit believing nonsense.
She is not quoting anything regarding the term 1 milluon. Listen again

She says 65% of americans are on the edge of poverty. this supports my 50% of americans are nearly poor

Thebrownblob

She is not quoting anything regarding the term 1 milluon. Listen again

She says 65% of americans are on the edge of poverty. this supports my 50% of americans are nearly poor

It doesn’t support anything she’s some random old lady, making assumptions and spreading nonsense. I can make a video doing the same thing if you’d like.

rickyb

It doesn’t support anything she’s some random old lady, making assumptions and spreading nonsense. I can make a video doing the same thing if you’d like.
Shes married to one of americas most famous economists lol

cnbc is right too. this is why you have crazy politics. deindustrialization, financialization, nafta...

Thebrownblob

Shes married to one of americas most famous economists lol

cnbc is right too. this is why you have crazy politics. deindustrialization, financialization, nafta...
Oh why isn’t he the one making the video? She could probably make him a sandwich while he does it.
NAFTA, deindustrialization, financialization? A nut job phony running your politics?
And so do you. What’s your point?