I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Box Ox

Convertibles are for girls, get a motorcycle.
Bikes are too dangerous

Ricky feels perfectly safe in a Soviet era Lada, thank you very much.

ld.jpeg

Maybe its based on income and cost of living. is housing affordable anywhere or healthcare? i dunno
Guess what Ricky?
Daddy Gumby work his ass off to put his kids to college so they could get a decent job.
Now they are homeowners.

Maybe I could not help them with their school work but I could help them by example of work ethic

rickyb

Guess what Ricky?
Daddy Gumby work his ass off to put his kids to college so they could get a decent job.
Now they are homeowners.

Maybe I could not help them with their school work but I could help them by example of work ethic
Things have changed too. Like a 1 br condo here is almost is 2x as expensive as it was 10 years ago. But theres unafordable housing, low incomes for sure. ups is alright, i think its almost double the median wage, plus a pension.

I was thinking with all the ppl that will be disabled bc of long covid, its a good time to leave north america for a country that takes care of disabled better

Things have changed too. Like a 1 br condo here is almost is 2x as expensive as it was 10 years ago. But theres unafordable housing, low incomes for sure. ups is alright, i think its almost double the median wage, plus a pension.

I was thinking with all the ppl that will be disabled bc of long covid, its a good time to leave north america for a country that takes care of disabled better
Be strong Ricky

Thebrownblob

Lol long Covid

l1KsOGE23suZQeCfm.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

No one cares