I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

And they already have. Why? Are they just greedy? Or is it because with an aging population and less people of a working age there's less revenue from taxes coming in? Maybe those workers should start their own companies so that they make plenty and support those no longer working too. No?
its because they dont tax the rich. yes its greed. btw notice how they had money for ukraine (probably not after this).

i agree the workers wouldve been better off if they started anti capitalist companies where they worked together.

here are the demands. raising the age of retirement was just the light that set off the fire of yellow vest movement once again:

rickyb

When will "we will" happen? Won't ever happen if folks like you don't do more than just talk. Holding up signs at rallies won't change things. You have to put it into action by starting your own company and make the change happen. People talk all the time. If you want people to follow you have to lead by example. By the way if you take away the income from the rich you won't have their income to tax. You and your fellow workers who are all now making more because you own the company will have to pay more to support all the people who want great pay and benefits from the government. But that's ok because you believe in taking from those who are doing better to give to those who aren't whether that's not working at all or working for the government and thus not actually producing anything. So be sure to pay those taxes when all that money starts flowing into your new company. It's for the common good. Might mean you'll have to reduce your pay some to pay for everyone else. But that's fair.
actually holding up signs at rallies DOES change things. not just that, but its something.

yea when the income is spread more evenly it leads to less corruption. so thats good. maybe less tax evasion too. france has 80 billion in tax evasion according to yellow vest article i posted.

Thebrownblob

the struggle never ends.

but the difference between the french and north americans, is the french got worker movements to make those in power afraid. we dont.
Yeah, they make a big fuss but nothing changes. The president still did what he wanted and he will do it again. He doesn’t care what they burn down.

rickyb

Yeah, they make a big fuss but nothing changes. The president still did what he wanted and he will do it again. He doesn’t care what they burn down.
o they very much do. there just wasnt enough pressure from below.

nixon was last US president to fear liberals. thats why he passed all these regulations.

Last edited:

vantexan

actually holding up signs at rallies DOES change things. not just that, but its something.

yea when the income is spread more evenly it leads to less corruption. so thats good. maybe less tax evasion too. france has 80 billion in tax evasion according to yellow vest article i posted.
Your signs will never compare to the companies you start. You can hold up signs all day but that won't compare to actually putting people to work and breaking the cycle of slave labor to capitalist pigs.

rickyb

Screenshot_20230407-182938_Firefox.jpg

rickyb

mexican border towns were told they would be rich if they let american corporations move into town.

decades later mexican border towns still poor.

vantexan

mexican border towns were told they would be rich if they let american corporations move into town.

decades later mexican border towns still poor.
I used to live on the border. The American side is doing much better. Judging by all the Mexican shoppers who come over they seem to be doing well too.