I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

vantexan

were talking about bill black here and in addition i am famous for my christian sacrificial donations to the people fighting for economic worker self determination instead of capitalism, amongst others
Capitalism has fed, clothed, and housed more people, brought prosperity to more people, than any other system in history. That's the Christian thing to do.

rickyb

Capitalism has fed, clothed, and housed more people, brought prosperity to more people, than any other system in history. That's the Christian thing to do.
jesus was not a capitalist. thats heretical

actually capitalism is not old enough for that to hold true.

rickyb

Name another system that has worked as well.
actually you could argue the other systems worked better since they polluted less

the pollution means this system doesnt work.

but im in favor of any system which gives workers more power and is sustainable. capitalism gives bosses too much power

vantexan

actually you could argue the other systems worked better since they polluted less

the pollution means this system doesnt work.

but im in favor of any system which gives workers more power and is sustainable. capitalism gives bosses too much power
You could argue that? We don't have :censored2: but hey, the air is cleaner!

rickyb

You could argue that? We don't have :censored2: but hey, the air is cleaner!
with technology nowadays i dont think its a choice between having nothing and a sustainable system

but its never been a choice between capitalism and a better system, the better system has been there a longgg time

vantexan

with technology nowadays i dont think its a choice between having nothing and a sustainable system

but its never been a choice between capitalism and a better system, the better system has been there a longgg time
If it was better we'd be doing it. Doesn't work.