I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

omg my dad told hte tenants he is increasing hte rent $600 in one year and a relative told him to run a loss and my dad said thats a stupid comment and the relative said he wanted to fight so they stood face to face and my dad said he will sue and the guy didnt swing

:censored2:ing capitalists. i told my dad the same thing - you have capital gains at least.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1698976645583.png

Box Ox

omg my dad told hte tenants he is increasing hte rent $600 in one year and a relative told him to run a loss and my dad said thats a stupid comment and the relative said he wanted to fight so they stood face to face and my dad said he will sue and the guy didnt swing

:censored2:ing capitalists. i told my dad the same thing - you have capital gains at least.

Maybe your dad wouldn’t have to raise the rent for tenants in order to avoid running at a loss if you actually paid him any rent.

rickyb

Maybe your dad wouldn’t have to raise the rent for tenants in order to avoid running at a loss if you actually paid him any rent.
He gets capital gains. he has 3 or 3.5 million in wealth.

He is coercing the tenants im sure. its legal if they agree but otherwise its illegal

He watches too much msm investing shows so he is lost

Box Ox

He gets capital gains. he has 3 or 3.5 million in wealth.

He is coercing the tenants im sure. its legal if they agree but otherwise its illegal

He watches too much msm investing shows so he is lost

Oh he's definitely lost. Tell him to start charging you rent so he doesn't have to raise it on his tenants.

rickyb

if you want to see how capitalism is screwing you first thing you do is tell your boss "hey, id like 6 weeks vacation" and if your boss says "no" then you say "HEY BOSS! HEY BOSS! IM TALKIN TO YOU! IF 6 WEEKS VACATION IS BAD FOR ME, THEN ITS BAD FOR YOU TOO...YOU WOULDNT TAKE 6 WEEKS VACATION NOW WOULD YOU". and of course the capitalists would take 6 weeks or more vacation because that is how they screw it to north american workers. the bosses are worse than the cyber demons or censorship kings which lurk on here.

Thebrownblob

if you want to see how capitalism is screwing you first thing you do is tell your boss "hey, id like 6 weeks vacation" and if your boss says "no" then you say "HEY BOSS! HEY BOSS! IM TALKIN TO YOU! IF 6 WEEKS VACATION IS BAD FOR ME, THEN ITS BAD FOR YOU TOO...YOU WOULDNT TAKE 6 WEEKS VACATION NOW WOULD YOU". and of course the capitalists would take 6 weeks or more vacation because that is how they screw it to north american workers. the bosses are worse than the cyber demons or censorship kings which lurk on here.
Hi

I have 7 weeks