I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Thebrownblob

i think were smart enough to know a pension is better htan a 401k however weve destroyed the left wing for example communist membership peaked at the same time union membership did.

the pension funds were invested in Mortgage backed securities and workers were taking up to 60% cuts.

noam chomsky says a pension is money thats yours, so when they cut pension money they are stealing money that is yours.

we need to protest peacefully and you can do open carry.
Gnome Chompski lol

Thebrownblob

you can shoot them but you cant own them without a license. the federal police do a background check on you.

you cant drive a car without a license either. thank god.
Sounds like you really trust the police to decide if you’re able to have rights 😂 very fascist of you

rickyb

Sounds like you really trust the police to decide if you’re able to have rights 😂 very fascist of you
its a law. like something planned...you know

not a...free market lol. if you think people should just drive cars with no license, post some links where they do it. i guarantee you the driving sucks in those places. india basically does it. it sucks LOL

Thebrownblob

not capitalist masters thats for sure

im an anarchist - no gods no masters. but i am in favor of laws. im not a free market fundamentalist.
Oh good because after you get denied your license for Gun, they’ll shoot you with theirs while you’re protesting.

rickyb

Oh good because after you get denied your license for Gun, they’ll shoot you with theirs while you’re protesting.
governments always have bigger guns.

they can nuke us. you guys approve a 1 trillion military budget. empires eventually turn on their own populace.

Thebrownblob

its a law. like something planned...you know

not a...free market lol. if you think people should just drive cars with no license, post some links where they do it. i guarantee you the driving sucks in those places. india basically does it. it sucks LOL
Licensing people and cars. It’s just a to collect penalties and taxes. Doesn’t make them any safer.

vantexan

well @BrownFlush tells us how free he is with his guns so i say do open carry but its time to get off your ass before your pension is destroyed.
Got news for you, I'll be dead before that ever happens. How old are you? If not too old join the American military. You can get your citizenship and a pension. But you will have to take orders.