I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Got news for you, I'll be dead before that ever happens. How old are you? If not too old join the American military. You can get your citizenship and a pension. But you will have to take orders.
no the american military is anti christian

they have "hellfire" missiles

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i think were smart enough to know a pension is better htan a 401k however weve destroyed the left wing for example communist membership peaked at the same time union membership did.

the pension funds were invested in Mortgage backed securities and workers were taking up to 60% cuts.

noam chomsky says a pension is money thats yours, so when they cut pension money they are stealing money that is yours.

we need to protest peacefully and you can do open carry.
How’s life up there in clown world?

rickyb

They weren’t right they were part of the plan. CIA operatives. One was used to push a fake alien invasion, the other psychedelic drugs.
1709400674480.png

you can shoot thrm but you cant own them without a license. the federal police do a background check on you.

you cant drive a car without a license either. thank god.
Oh, you can shoot guns but not own them without a license.

Can you drive a car without a license, but not own one? In fact, I'd bet you can own a car without a driver's license.

Your argument is invalid.

Again.

rickyb

Can you drive a car without a license, but not own one? In fact, I'd bet you can own a car without a driver's license.

Again.
thats right

im not sure if you can own a car, you definitely cant drive it without insurance and you cant get insurance without a license. it needs to stay on your property with no insurance.

most americans agree with me. and jesus is against gun ownership.

rickyb

Again.
you can use it for self defence but it has to be proportionate. so i dont know if someone inside your house qualifies.

i dont think you are allowed to shoot home invaders with it. it has to be locked away anyways.

UnionStrong

you can use it for self defence but it has to be proportionate. so i dont know if someone inside your house qualifies.

i dont think you are allowed to shoot home invaders with it. it has to be locked away anyways.
Locked away….🤣 It’s for shooting home invaders!

UnionStrong

thats right

im not sure if you can own a car, you definitely cant drive it without insurance and you cant get insurance without a license. it needs to stay on your property with no insurance.

You’re full of :censored2:, as usual. Being a Canadian sheep, as you are, you have no clue about gun ownership or laws in the USA.

thats right

Most Americans don't, and I don't give a flying :censored2: about your jesus.