I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Box Ox

i was speaking to a patients eastern european wife and she was disappointed in teh canadian school system for her daughter, because her daughter is pro capitalist but the wife wasnt educated to be so right wing.

Eastern Europeans should know better.

scwl.jpg

rickyb

its high time.

you will feel noticably happier when you work 30 hours a week vs 40...from personal experience.

Thebrownblob

its high time.

you will feel noticably happier when you work 30 hours a week vs 40...from personal experience.

Well, I don’t know about that, I’ll be noticeably broke.

Box Ox

What could possibly go wrong?

Glad you've got that luxury.

rickyb

So me making more money inflates prices? Maybe I should just quit altogether? 😂
of course it does. you have more money to bid.

i recall thinking this back before i even listened to economists at all. i was looking at mortgages i think and it was already out of control i wouldve been close to maxed out at 30/hr, and i was thinking what if people who worked less lived in the same area and were the only ones who could bid on houses, wouldnt it be cheaper?

little did i know how deep the rabbit hole goes, theres all kinds of wild price swings for housing in the world.

Thebrownblob

after 2008, the federal government began writing down wall streets debts

but they shouldve written down housing debt, student debt, etc

this wouldve helped the middle class
I agree they shouldn’t have written down Wall Street debt

But I disagree. They should’ve written down student debt and housing debt because they would all be in debt again right now anyway, that’s what happens when you bail people out with other peoples money.