I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

vantexan

vantexan

you might want to research it because cornel west said hes a palestinian jew
I did research it. Jesus lived during Roman rule. The Romans gave it the name Palestine. But the Jews were there long before the Romans conquered the area. There's no such thing as a Palestinian Jew if you're suggesting Jesus was the same as today's Palestinians. Jesus was a Jew.

By the way the Israelis just conducted a daytime raid on two locations in Gaza that freed four hostages. Close to 100 Palestinians were killed.

rickyb

I did research it. Jesus lived during Roman rule. The Romans gave it the name Palestine. But the Jews were there long before the Romans conquered the area. There's no such thing as a Palestinian Jew if you're suggesting Jesus was the same as today's Palestinians. Jesus was a Jew.

By the way the Israelis just conducted a daytime raid on two locations in Gaza that freed four hostages. Close to 100 Palestinians were killed.
i just looked up a 3 chris hedges articles and i couldnt find an elaboration on it.

ill check to see if cornel west talks more about it later.

rickyb

1717894567091.png

rickyb

Jesus was a person of color? He wasn't northern European white but he was a Semite. Semites are Caucasian.
yea he says he was a person of color a palestinian jew. if you look at palestinians theyre not white looking.

Box Ox

Jesus was a person of color? He wasn't northern European white but he was a Semite. Semites are Caucasian.
yea he says he was a person of color a palestinian jew. if you look at palestinians theyre not white looking.

"In reality, Jesus was a proud, observant Jew who lived in his indigenous homeland of Judea and Galilee – from manger to grave. The myth that Jesus was Palestinian, a ploy designed to invite Christians to support Palestinian nationalism, often morphs into deliberate efforts to deny Jews their history, indigeneity, and right to sovereignty in Israel. Ironically, as Jews seek to combat rising antisemitism, now might be a good time to set the record straight on Christianity’s most important figure."

"The term Palestine derives from Philistia after the land of the Philistines, a people originally from the Aegean coastline (modern-day Greece and Turkey). Goliath was defeated and the Philistines disappeared centuries before Jesus was born. After Imperial Rome defeated the third Jewish uprising, Roman forces massacred and expelled massive numbers of Jews from Judea and renamed it: Syria Palaestina. This was in 135 CE, over a century after Jesus’s death (sometime around 27-33 CE).

The new name was “to minimize Jewish identification with the land” and punish the rebellious Jews by naming the country after their biblical enemies.

As evidenced by the Romans, the erasure of Jewish memory, identity, and culture from Israel has become a mainstay tactic for antisemites over millennia."

rickyb

"In reality, Jesus was a proud, observant Jew who lived in his indigenous homeland of Judea and Galilee – from manger to grave. The myth that Jesus was Palestinian, a ploy designed to invite Christians to support Palestinian nationalism, often morphs into deliberate efforts to deny Jews their history, indigeneity, and right to sovereignty in Israel. Ironically, as Jews seek to combat rising antisemitism, now might be a good time to set the record straight on Christianity’s most important figure."

"The term Palestine derives from Philistia after the land of the Philistines, a people originally from the Aegean coastline (modern-day Greece and Turkey). Goliath was defeated and the Philistines disappeared centuries before Jesus was born. After Imperial Rome defeated the third Jewish uprising, Roman forces massacred and expelled massive numbers of Jews from Judea and renamed it: Syria Palaestina. This was in 135 CE, over a century after Jesus’s death (sometime around 27-33 CE).

The new name was “to minimize Jewish identification with the land” and punish the rebellious Jews by naming the country after their biblical enemies.

As evidenced by the Romans, the erasure of Jewish memory, identity, and culture from Israel has become a mainstay tactic for antisemites over millennia."
j post???

Box Ox

i suggest you quote actual journalists you know

i quote democracy now headlines. but usually im doing the former.

All you quoted was a guy saying "Jesus was a person of color; the Romans were white. The Romans nailed Jesus and other people of color to crosses the same way we finish them off on death row, or gun them down in the streets by militarized police."

My article contains facts. Yours contains nothing other the language of a racially obsessed leftist selling the typical oppressed/oppressor narrative.

rickyb

All you quoted was a guy saying "“Jesus was a person of color; the Romans were white. The Romans nailed Jesus and other people of color to crosses the same way we finish them off on death row, or gun them down in the streets by militarized police."

My article contains facts. Yours contains nothing other the language of a racially obsessed leftist selling the typical oppressed/oppressor narrative.
is it not true?