I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

at my job my coworker was telling me how his father think its very shameful not to work i assume 40 hours a week.

i thought about why alot of people feel that way and shame people who get welfare. well for one if your not working, then the money isnt flowing to the capitalists, so they need you to work to make them rich.

the other thing is if you didnt work 40 hours a week and worked less, you might actually have enough free time to think critically about your job.

i thought also that doing work doesnt mean your a moral person. the nazi`s were just doing their job. so it depends what kind of work your doing. western countries, particularily canada and america are in need of more people doing political work.

at my job my coworker was telling me how his father think its very shameful not to work i assume 40 hours a week.

i thought about why alot of people feel that way and shame people who get welfare. well for one if your not working, then the money isnt flowing to the capitalists, so they need you to work to make them rich.

the other thing is if you didnt work 40 hours a week and worked less, you might actually have enough free time to think critically about your job.

i thought also that doing work doesnt mean your a moral person. the nazi`s were just doing their job. so it depends what kind of work your doing. western countries, particularily canada and america are in need of more people doing political work.
The Nazis just doing their job? Are you serious??

WTF!!!

vantexan

Are you equating working at a supermarket, or whatever, with the mass executions of the Nazis?

some of my posts are my own thoughts and some are not. i dont think your very serious anyways by some of the other posts youve done. ive posted alot of articles on here which might answer some of your questions.

as a defender of capitalism, you might ask why you dont already know the answers your looking for. coops is nothing new but probably something supressed
When I ask you a question, I'm trying to get your opinion. I am looking for you to sell me on your concept. Not another article. I will often ask you a question about what is in the stuff you post. I know the answer. It's as if you don't read your own posts.

BrownArmy

Honestly, leave the Nazis out of it.

It's never a good argument.