IBT MASTER PROPOSAL

Faceplanted

Nope not scared. I haven't been here long but I come from a union family, and im a steward. I was part time preload for a few years so not fully familiar with all my "driving" rights. I worked almost everday up till now so this is the first time ive had a 2 punch week. Called the senior steward this morning and ill be bumping in tomorrow.
Good. They will magically find misloads for you to shuttle ect. It’s like magic.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
Dont answer the phone and show up just before your scheduled start time.We get paid for 6 hrs if they send us home.
Is the 6 hour rule in your supplement?
Ive tried to file a grievance on something similar in the past and it got thrown out because "they made reasonable efforts to notify me of the lay off" ie tried to make contact multiple times 2 hours before scheduled start. Which they only have to notify schedule change 1 hour prior to start.
My phone was accidentally left on silent and i never checked it.

Faceplanted

Yeah I was told i would only get my 8 if I bump preload and twilight. Will also only get my building pay for those shifts but will get driver wage for all hours if I drive that day.
Make sure you verify your language. In my suppliment we get driver pay for the first 2 weeks, then get a slightly reduced rate compared to driver rate. Every day u drive in my suppliment it resets the 2 week countdown.

F

Frankie's Friend

Is the 6 hour rule in your supplement?
Ive tried to file a grievance on something similar in the past and it got thrown out because "they made reasonable efforts to notify me of the lay off" ie tried to make contact multiple times 2 hours before scheduled start. Which they only have to notify schedule change 1 hour prior to start.
My phone was accidentally left on silent and i never checked it.
Here is how it works here. If you have a start time listed come in and start but if you are on call either you call in 1 hr prior to start time here, double bump on two shifts or tell them youre taking a lay off. Start time listed ='s 8 hrs or go home and get paid 6.

542thruNthru

In the spirit of brotherhood during this contract. Here is a picture for you.
downloadfile.jpg

542thruNthru

Sean divided us last contract.
Now he sees an opportunity and he hops of the Hoffa train. The damage is already done. He’s no friend of mine
God sees everything

So instead of coming together we should all live in the past and keep feuds alive. That's up to you but I'd rather focus on the common opponent and voice our opinion with a vote. You can campaign against O'Brien during the elections.

To be honest I don't know why I'm wasting my time. You're a troll but I'm hoping you prove me wrong.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
In the spirit of brotherhood during this contract. Here is a picture for you.
View attachment 177683
Now he sees an opportunity and he hops of the Hoffa train. The damage is already done. He’s no friend of mine
God sees everything
God sees everything
And who do you suggest we get in office... don’t just flap your :censored2:... make some suggestions man

623STEWARD

Evidently the moderators do too. Took dwn his rude picture and left him sitting with his face in rhe corner
That wasn’t a rude picture.
It’s true.
My picture only came down because wideload was posting pictures of someone’s private parts.
God sees everything