IBT MASTER PROPOSAL

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I believe our
I agree the PT wages were great, but FT wages were about average for a Union job and some drivers left because of all the forced OT.

I believe in my building. There are 2 pters who have been there as long as I've been there. Only ones who will ever see top rate. All the rest are under 5 years or much less

Coldworld

And you work your ass off compared to other union jobs.
The general public has NO clue, none...you go into any kind of site where it talks about unions and there are those few who leave comments about “lazy” and “pathetic “ and “ overpaid “ union members ... they have no idea... absolutely clueless!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The general public has NO clue, none...you go into any kind of site where it talks about unions and there are those few who leave comments about “lazy” and “pathetic “ and “ overpaid “ union members ... they have no idea... absolutely clueless!!
They're just jealous, and think Unions are the devil, so they blame union workers for all their problems.

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
Are center manager is gone before 4pm, he leaves a sup to deal with the late night crap and he is at his house eating supper by 5. I would love to see his ass in his office at 8, I would definitely be smiling and asking how’s it going boss. Let’s just say people would be done a little earlier then they are now.

It’s OUR! It is not ARE!

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
Are center manager is gone before 4pm, he leaves a sup to deal with the late night crap and he is at his house eating supper by 5. I would love to see his ass in his office at 8, I would definitely be smiling and asking how’s it going boss. Let’s just say people would be done a little earlier then they are now.
Interesting language on wages at the end

Basically says if ups decides to raise wages for an area on their own (not because of laws) they have to raise everyone in the classification pay to that.

It states no progression. Anyone hired after August 1, 2018 undergoes progression. Top rate for everyone! LOL!

Gman33909

And the public think we all drive those brown trucks

Coldworld

They're just jealous, and think Unions are the devil, so they blame union workers for all their problems.
What I find so half ass backwards is how the south hates unions, almost ingrained in their minds that they are evil... but people in these regions would BENEFIT THE MOST from being in a union...I seriously don’t get it... the south is lacking in so many areas.... it’s almost ludicrous to think about!!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
What I find so half ass backwards is how the south hates unions, almost ingrained in their minds that they are evil... but people in these regions would BENEFIT THE MOST from being in a union...I seriously don’t get it... the south is lacking in so many areas.... it’s almost ludicrous to think about!!
To top it off, a southern teamster won't ask for jack squat at negotiations. UPS could charge admission to come to work and they would get a yes vote.