IBT MASTER PROPOSAL

worldwide

No driverless vehicles is probably the most important sentence in the proposal imo. If they can't keep that in there it's a deal breaker for me.

It appears that the deal is already broken for you.

Teamsters withdraw demands banning UPS use of drones, autonomous vehicles – DC Velocity

"Teamsters union negotiators have withdrawn a contract demand that UPS Inc. ban the use of drones and autonomous vehicles to carry out package delivery services, according to a dissident Teamster group. Denis T, who heads the Teamsters' package division responsible for labor relations between the Atlanta-based company and the approximately 256,000 union members who handle UPS' main business line, pulled the proposal, according to a note published yesterday."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It appears that the deal is already broken for you.

Teamsters withdraw demands banning UPS use of drones, autonomous vehicles – DC Velocity

"Teamsters union negotiators have withdrawn a contract demand that UPS Inc. ban the use of drones and autonomous vehicles to carry out package delivery services, according to a dissident Teamster group. Denis T, who heads the Teamsters' package division responsible for labor relations between the Atlanta-based company and the approximately 256,000 union members who handle UPS' main business line, pulled the proposal, according to a note published yesterday."
Saw that from Teamsters United.
Not happy. Hate to say it so early, but looking like a no vote from me. Have to wait and see I guess.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
What I find so half ass backwards is how the south hates unions, almost ingrained in their minds that they are evil... but people in these regions would BENEFIT THE MOST from being in a union...I seriously don’t get it... the south is lacking in so many areas.... it’s almost ludicrous to think about!!
Starting with a full set of pearly whites.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What I find so half ass backwards is how the south hates unions, almost ingrained in their minds that they are evil... but people in these regions would BENEFIT THE MOST from being in a union...I seriously don’t get it... the south is lacking in so many areas.... it’s almost ludicrous to think about!!
What's that got to do with gun rights and abortion?

Isn't that what's really important when you are living on or at poverty level?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
What's that got to do with gun rights and abortion?

Isn't that what's really important when you are living on or at poverty level?

You forgot tax cuts.

Republican's are brilliant at making lower middle class people think they are wealthy and are/were being held back by capital gains and inheritance taxes. People in the south eat that up.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Does anybody else find the timing of this announcement suspect???

Any chance Amazon is working with UPS to undermine the contract negotiations with the Teamsters, in order to keep shipping costs lower???
I agree with you. But after this announcement, UPS stock dropped again.