If rioters stopped your package car

Poop Head

Judge me.
There’s problems with that.

every cop I’ve talked to says the knee never goes there. Between the shoulder blades if needed

2) the situation was obviously under control when the man lost consciousness. There’s no excuse for not getting off the man at that point.
One night, when i was 13 years old, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Police mistaked me for someone who fled (on foot) the scene of a police chase and crash. They took me down to the ground (i was walking along some railroad tracks) and a cop held me face down with his knee on the back of my head and neck, pushing my face into the rocks. Another cop cuffed me, and they held me down like that, for what seemed like a long time, obviously not nearly as long as they did to this guy, but still. I dont remember at all that it was difficult to breathe, just getting pissed cuz the dbag cop was pressing my face on the rocks.

El Correcto

god is dead
FD7C5457-6D4C-4246-A66C-2B4039BA71C4.jpeg

PT Car Washer

Yes because alt right terrorist are setting American cities a blaze right now..
Y’all really don’t have any self awareness do you?
There is a lot of evidence that right wing organizations are infiltrating and engaging in acts of terrorism to place the blame on peaceful protesters.

El Correcto

god is dead
There is a lot of evidence that right wing organizations are infiltrating and engaging in acts of terrorism to place the blame on peaceful protesters.
Right, the president is a Russian Manchurian candidate and now black white supremacists are looting targets and burning Arby’s to the ground.
upload_2020-6-2_21-58-33.gif

Liberalism is a mental illness.