Immigration

rickyb

I never understood how liberals / Democrats /progressives just skip over the "illegal" part of Illegal immigrants.
i didnt miss it.

i find it amazing how your kind thinks immigrants are big fish criminals.

go after wall st or the war industry / government!

rickyb

Anyone who jumps the border is a criminal and has no respect for their new country's laws .
To reward them with anything except jail time is counter productive .
i dunno.

i hate how people are stuck in the country they are born in OR how it can be hard to go to another country.

im all in favor of border security, but i like the EU model where EU citizens are free to choose which country they want to live and work in.

rickyb

Pardon Me stooge?
"i find it amazing how your kind thinks immigrants are big fish criminals." (ricky)#2982
since your detective work is so sloppy, go to the original post, click the find button in the search bar, and type "criminal" and let me know what you get

moreluck

golden ticket member
Since a Hawaii judge decided to go off the piece of paper before him....maybe all terrorists who get in should go directly to Oahu to the M.A.H. (Muslim Association of Hawaii). The residents there are already tired of the beach living homeless.....I imagine they won't like paying for food stamps for illegals either.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Canada Lectures U.S. On Closing Border – Then Turns More Mexicans Away Than It Has In Years

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has made a point of setting himself and his country in opposition to Donald Trump's calls for tightening border security and clamping down on illegal immigration. So is Canada standing by Trudeau's virtue-signaling, "pro-immigrant" pronouncements? Not like Trudeau and his Liberal Party would have you believe. In 2016, Canada turned back more Mexican immigrants than it had in several years combined. Those Mexicans who are allowed to enter the country, as Reuters notes, often end up deeply "disappointed" when they find that "tough border checks, hard-to-find jobs and fine-tuned enforcement policies mean it can be hard to enter and harder to stay."

hard_to_enter_harder_to_stay_graph.jpg

http://www.dailywire.com/search/site/Justin%20Trudeau

http://louderwithcrowder.com/canada-turns-away-mexicans/

It will be fine

Canada Lectures U.S. On Closing Border – Then Turns More Mexicans Away Than It Has In Years

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has made a point of setting himself and his country in opposition to Donald Trump's calls for tightening border security and clamping down on illegal immigration. So is Canada standing by Trudeau's virtue-signaling, "pro-immigrant" pronouncements? Not like Trudeau and his Liberal Party would have you believe. In 2016, Canada turned back more Mexican immigrants than it had in several years combined. Those Mexicans who are allowed to enter the country, as Reuters notes, often end up deeply "disappointed" when they find that "tough border checks, hard-to-find jobs and fine-tuned enforcement policies mean it can be hard to enter and harder to stay."

Must work so well because of their giant wall.

Future

Victory Ride
Make a short list .... Let's just give everything 2 people fr other nations ..that want to come here ....give up your house ...your car .....give them your bed ... Rock on

rickyb

trudeau is a fraud something like obama who deported the most immigrants of any president. these guys are all talk.

btw im sure the increase in numbers has nothing to do with the election of donald trump ;)