Immigration

vantexan

That's not what you said.
I was referring to the racial aspect, as in only Native Americans truly belong here. Blacks and Whites too if born here. We need immigration reform. And I'm for allowing the DACA kids to stay if it'll get that wall built. Stop chain immigration and the lottery too. Merit based from now on just like most countries do if they allow immigration at all.

MAKAVELI

Banned
I was referring to the racial aspect, as in only Native Americans truly belong here. Blacks and Whites too if born here. We need immigration reform. And I'm for allowing the DACA kids to stay if it'll get that wall built. Stop chain immigration and the lottery too. Merit based from now on just like most countries do if they allow immigration at all.
Don't try to backtrack Van. You said " if you're born here you're a native".

vantexan

Don't try to backtrack Van. You said " if you're born here you're a native".
Not allowed to clarify? Under present law anyone born on U.S. territory is a citizen. No one is talking about taking anyone's citizenship away. But people coming across to have babies, then using their baby's citizenship to gain access is causing serious problems. It's time to put an end to that policy. But these ideas that float around about only Native Americans belong here aren't correct. And I'm by percentage almost half Native American. It's very telling that the same crowd that wants open borders also wants the White man to go back to wherever they came from.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not allowed to clarify? Under present law anyone born on U.S. territory is a citizen. No one is talking about taking anyone's citizenship away. But people coming across to have babies, then using their baby's citizenship to gain access is causing serious problems. It's time to put an end to that policy. But these ideas that float around about only Native Americans belong here aren't correct. And I'm by percentage almost half Native American. It's very telling that the same crowd that wants open borders also wants the White man to go back to wherever they came from.
Are you related to Elizabeth Warren?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
21acl83.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's a twist to the DNA story .
When Iceland looked into the population's DNA , they had expected to find data reflecting their Viking heritage .
What they didn't expect to find was that American Indians DNA was also present .